F Grade Demon(25)

((One in the morning sounds like a good time to start writing this chapter right? Right.))

Bill POV

The pain had stopped. But I know something is very, very wrong.

I could feel that he was happy.

But how could he be happy. My only thought, and biggest fear, is they succeeded in erasing me from his memories.

The thought alone made my heart break.

But with the pain gone I could help the girls again. And now we have a half decent plan. Even Kalee didn't hate it, she even said "well... we might not die..." so a good thing?

I don't care I just want my Boyfriend back.

"Bye Wendy, I promise we'll come back with Dipper." Ana hugged her girlfriend goodbye than meet me and Kalee at the door.

Alright let's go.

——time skip——

The walls were huge.

"Come on this way, and it will be faster if we fly to the gate."Kalee said not wasting time getting into the shade and darting around the corner, we followed close behind her.

She lead us to the against the wall, we flew faster than I have in a long time. "Why are we going so fast, doesn't this make it easier for the to see us?" Ana asked having trouble keeping up. She's not at full power anymore, I slow a little and take her hand pulling her back up to speed with us , and keeping her there.

"Like I said back on earth this place is huge, if we slow it will take to long and we don't know what they could do to the boy if we wait to long. Fast we move the better his chances." She explains and even speeds up a little.

"Why do you care?" I asked, it seems to be a question I hadn't asked yet.

"I'm not heartless, just because I want your head on a pike, doesn't mean I want everyone to suffer. Besides the boy is... different... it would suck to see him hurt." she didn't look at me, she hair blocking most my view of her face.

"He-" I started but was interrupted but her shushing me.

We stopped. Below us about ten feet, was a small door, bolted shut. And banging on that door... demons tall, short, thin... every single one of them thin. Their faces were burned, and skin scaly and charcoal grey

"Disgusting..." Ana hist under her breath holding onto my arm with both hands.

"This is what they do to F grade demons that haven't made the quota or weren't sold. Their so... broken. Their brains no longer work like ours." she slowly lowered herself towards the demons, "They have their Couronne burned completely off... and are murdered several times before buried and left out here. Know all they want is to get back in..." she placed a hand on one of their heads. "It makes me sick to my stomach."

Ana let go of my hand, she floated down besides Kalee, I followed so I wasn't left alone. "Poor things," she waved her hand in front of it's face. Purple smoke surrounded his face, "Back please," she whispered.

It and the rest of the demons backed away slowly, "rest." the smoke covered them all and they were slowly dropped to the floor and feel silent.

Kalee looked at her wide eyed. "They're not dead... just in their best dream" Ana whispered. I took one look at them again, they early weren't true demons any more...

Than I turned away and faced the door. "Careful, break it but don't make it to loud, last thing we need is these demons attention." Kalee warned.

I nodded and places my hands against the binds, I pressed harder on them. They melted under my fingertips and broke into a couple of pieces. "Lets go..." I huffed shaking my hands off, burning through spell work like that hurts like a bitch.

Kalee opened the door a little and poked her head in, after a couple of seconds she stepped in and motioned for us to follow. On the other side of the wall we stood looking at rows of chairs all facing a large stage. "Selection Day Stage" was written in white letters at the top of the stage.

We crossed the open area as quick as possible, me holding tight to Ana's wrist.

"This is where things get more complicated..." Kalee said eyeing the door that now towered over us.

"You've got this one," I nodded to Ana. she stepped forwards and lended down, she placed her hands on the ground in front of it, she smoke billowed from her hands and slowly creepied under the door. After a couple of seconds she lifted her hands, and stood upright again, she placed her hands on the door. I could hear the shifting in the door as she slowly undid the locks.

Finally the door popped open and Kalee stepped forwards, "their all seeing a normal day, we have one minute to get through the door and pretend to be normal before the closest demons to the door start to notice." Ana explained and all Kalee did was nod as she peaked out the door. Then she stepped thought and we quickly followed her.

The demons on the other sided didn't even blink as we walked out the door and closed it behind us.

This side of the walk was much nicer than the selection day area... Kalee said this was the gardens, they were beautiful. The only thought in my head was 'Pinetree would love this place' the thought made my heart squeeze but I had to ignore it because the minute was running out and we were not far enough from the door.

We where no longer flying, that would bring to much attention. We speed walked trying hard to not bring attention to us.

Don't pay attention to us...

We made it to the castle walls and Kalee tugged us to the side of one of the lookout towers. Net to the door was a keypad type of thing.

Kalee press it a couple of times, "I've memorized the code... an old friend gave it to me." She explained as the door made a soft click, she grabbed the handle and pushed the door in.

We both enter right behind her and quickly closed the door.

The lookout tower is build of small floors and stairways with slit windows. At each window sat a soldier. Ana quickly waved her hand and whispered something I missed, the guards that had turned to look at us looked away.

I raised a brow at her, "Small spell, they know think they know us and can trust us. Come on let's go before they start asking questions." she said in a hushed tone to us, we both nodded. Me and Ana turned to Kalee.

She rolled her eye and turned heading to the stars. We only went up one flight before coming across the door that lead to the second layer.

"Alright our first goal here is to find mask, don't talk to anyone if you don't need to and do Not bring attention to yourself. Meet me at the door in the far left corner once you have one." Kalee whispered her hand on the door handle.

We nodded in agreement.

"Lets go."

_________________________

So sorry this got out so late, I started new drugs on wednesday ((Not really new I just haven't taken them in a while because Doc said I didn't need them. But something happened wednesday and now I'm taking them again)) They've been messing with my schedule but things should go back to normal as soon as I get used to them. For now I'm really drowsy and just want to lay down and stared at my cat.((One in the morning sounds like a good time to start writing this chapter right? Right.))