Preparation(43)

Dipper POV

I was on edge after talking to Leviathan and Asura, I was on edge even after they left. After they unfroze each Head slowly and one by one so Leviathan could explain the situation to each of them. We walked them out with Bill practically slammed the door on them as they left.

"We have a few Days till the Arena fights we have to prepare. Practice. Anything that will keep us from dying in the Arena or even after." Marcel sat down on the floor in front of the thrones. Bill wouldn't let me sit in my own throne so I sat on his lap and Wendy and Ana shared my throne.

Marcel and Kalee were sitting on the floor facing us, Marcel was bent over holding his head. Kalee was watching him closely like she could read his thoughts.

"There's less of us than there are of them. So for the battles some of them won't fight... I just can't figure out who will." He looked at us looking for help.

Kalee jumped in first her thoughts moving at the same speed as his, "Each of them saw the power set we have, they will use that information to pair us with those we are the weakest against so that they have a better chance of winning." She ran her hands through her hair as she thought her eye darting between us and Marcel.

Something in the fog of my memories started scanning the room, thinking back to the fight that just happened in the meeting room.

"Marcel, I'm betting they will pair you with Asura again because of how quickly she took you down. I think I will end up fighting Baku for the same reason and his connection to Tad. Bill I'm pretty sure that you will fight Leviathan because your the two leaders and the strongest..." I looked to the others running though their abilities and the Heads abilities. All their eyes were on me passionately waiting for me to finish my thought, "I don't think that Ghoul will be fighting. He doesn't seem the type they would put in the Arena."

"He's not. He rarely fought in the Arena but when he would all his fights were to the death, this fight isn't so I don't think he will fight in this." Marcel pitched in and I nodded all remembering the Arena fights I had watched with Tad.

"Ana you will probably fight with Sphinx, she knows you best and will use that against you. Kalee I think you'll fight Charun, he's a hot head they will most likely use his brute strength to finish you." My eyes landed on Wendy, she looked determined I could see her waiting for me to tell her what I thought. What I wanted to tell her is that she shouldn't fight, but she wouldn't stand for that. "Wendy. I think you will fight Kai, they think she can over all over power you." I said softly knowing it was true, Kai is a beast and trained for war, she might destroy Wendy.

But Wendy didn't seem worried she just nodded and smiled at me.

I looked to Bill ready to explain how I thought the fights would go, but I stopped he had a huge smile on his face, "Why are you smiling so much?"

"You sound like you again, like the boy I feel for, the one I know. It makes me extremely happy." He said wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into a tight hug. My cheeks heated up and I hid my face in his shoulder, the rest of the room "awed".

"Aww Bill you broke him. We need that brain of his to be thinking about the Arena battles. You can be cute later." Ana said with the smile of a taunting sister.

This only made me blush more and push my head into his shoulder further.

"I think we should get some rest tonight we can start training tomorrow. We'll go off Dipper's pairing idea but we should also prepare for anything, we don't know how this will go down." Marcel said pushing himself to his feet. "I'm going to bed."

"I will too." Kalee echoed standing as well, the two walked to their opposite doors disappearing down the halls to their rooms. ((you thought they would go to bed together didn't you. TO BAD))

"Come on Pinetree lets go to bed as well." Bill stood with my still in his arms and started to carry me to the room.

"I can walk on my own," I joked as the memory popped into my head.

"I know~" he smiled as the door opened on its own letting us in. He dropped me on the bed before flopping face down next to me.

"Bill-"

"Shushh, I'm tired." he muttered into the pillow.

I reached over and poked him in the side, "Bill, what if they don't choose who we fight. Who would you choose?"

He turned to his side facing me, "Well, I'd fight them all." he said blankly.

I shoved his shoulder, "Be serious" I laughed.

He smiled lightly but it went away when he spoke, "I'm not I would fight all of them if that meant you didn't have to fight, or Ana didn't have to fight. I would take them all down before they got anywhere near my family." he cupped my face, "I don't want to put you in danger ever again, so if I have too, I would fight the universe for you."

I stared at him, "I- I don't know what to say" I blushed and looked away from his face.

He kissed my forehead and spoke against my skin, "That's ok, I know what you want to say." he pulled me to his chest, "Now get to sleep we are going to need it for tomorrow." he whispered into my hair.

___________________________________

I'm back and not dead. And I'm insanely sorry for such a long wait I also know this isn't as long as normal chapters and I'm sorry about that too. I don't know if I'm going to get back into my old schedule but I want to try too. I just started school again so that will make me sit at my computer more and give me time to work on chapters along with homework. For those of you who want to know, I'm doing better mentally and physically and am feeling a lot more human.