Lets Get Something to Eat(33)

Dipper POV

When I woke I was in the room Bill had given me, it was beautiful but felt empty.

Sitting in the empty bed and soft blankets felt weird, the pillows and extra fabric was cold and the room was oldly silent. I felt like the room was missing something.

In a split second I knew what was wrong with the room, I was missing Bill.

It the bed was cold because there was no other body in it admitting extra heat.

It's quiet because he wasn't here to talk to.

One night, I spent one night with him. One hug... one kiss. And hundreds of memories. Memories of me and I hate that I no longer share those memories with him.

I pushed the blankets and moved my legs over the edge, I was still wearing the white shirt and and pants that Strange had me wear. I looked around the room to see an extra door other than the ones I had come through. "Hope that's a closet..." I stood from the bed and walked to the door and opened it, the room was dark but after running my hand on the wall I found a light switch. The lights lit up a small walk in closet with many types of cloths.

All in my size, "I think these are mine..." I ran my figures over the fabrics pushing apart hangers to take a closer look a a couple of things, "How he doesn't mind me changing." I said to myself and I pulled out a dark orange shirt and blue button up to go over it, most of the pants were dress pants and black, but I found a couple pairs of jeans. On one of the shelves sat my old white and blue pinetree hat. I smiled at the old thing and grabbed it pulling it over my hair.

Walking out the closet with the cloths in my arms I checked another door to find the bathroom, "I'll shower first, I barely remember the last time I took one. Hope Bill won't mind waiting a little."

I put the clothes on the sink counter and taking off the hat putting it on top of the clothes. I turned to the bath, it was huge and pretty but I didn't have the time at the moment. I will though I will definitely make time to grab a book and take a long hot bath and read. ((This is one of my dreams. I want a larger bath so I could spend hours burning my skin off in the water while reading a good book. I may not know how to clean myself in a bath but that does not mean I don't know how to realize in one.)) I turned to the glass door of the shower sliding it open and reaching in, I turned it on letting the water heat up as I pulled the clothes I was wearing off. When I was ready I could see the steam coming from the warm shower.

I stepped in practically melting as the water hit my skin washing away all the feelings that had been weighing on my for the passed few weeks.

I leaned against the wall tensing a little feeling the cold tiles, but with my own body heat the the heat from the water the chill quickly went away.

I closed my eye and pushed my hair back, sighing a little. I feel like I'm finally getting to breathe for the first time since they knocked on Strange's door.

Bill POV

When I woke I was startled to find Pinetree wasn't with me. Wasn't lying on my chest or sitting up in the bed next to me.

I huffed and sat up, I told him to met me in the Throne room so I should head there.

I stood from the bed and snapped my fingers fixing up my clothes to look more presentable. I hummed a little stepping out of my room.

I looked down the hall at Pinetree's closed door, I hummed again and continued down the hall. As I passed Marcel's door I knocked.

"Hey whats up?" He asked opening it a second later.