What are You Going to Do About It?(32)

Bill POV

So long... it felt like centuries sense I was even able to hold him, even longer sense his lips were on mine.

But there we stood, and he kissed me first. I couldn't move, didn't want to pull away afraid that it would be along time before I got this chance again. So I held him to me allowing my hand to cup the back of his head and he still held onto my face.

((You know the best way to write a love scene? Watching Supernatural the spider episode with Sam's soulless memories. Best fucking way wouldn't you agree?))

He pulled away to quickly, leaning back off his toes. I watched his eye flutter open and felt his hands slowly fall from my checks, he just looked at me scanning my face.

"I... I don't know why, I did that..." he started going to step back but I tighten my hold on him not letting him get to far.

"Hey it's ok, whatever the reason is I'm happy you did it." I smiled and I could see blush bloom on his face.

This time when he went to step back I let him, one of his hands went to his lips. "I wasn't even thinking... I was in your arms and I could feel your heart beating, and your breath on my shoulder. It felt like that was the next thing to do... I didn't even know what I was doing till my lips were on yours." he muttered still looking at my face, never one spot on my face.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "What that tells me is somewhere in your heart you still love me, your head just doesn't know it yet."

He rolled his eye at my excitement, "You only want your butt baby back." he joked but I could hear the half hearted tone he used.

"Not true, I'll have you know that it was months after we got together and it was you how started it." I huffed and I could see the blush deepen on his checks.

"So you've... seen me..." he whispered. The timid awkwardness in his voice made me break out into laughter that forced me to double over and grab my knees. "Hey this isn't funny! Up until a minute ago I thought I was still a virgin!" He squealed covering his face with his hands.

"Surprise!!" I berated this time falling to the floor.

"Your an Asshole why do I love you!" He laughed this time flopping onto the couch.

"Because of my rugged good looks, obviously," I smirked and winked at him to add effect.

He shoved my shoulder with his foot, laughing to much to answer me.

When our laughter dyed down he laid his head back on the couch and I watched as he took a couple deep breaths trying to calm the giggle fits.

"Your staring..." me muttered not looking down at me.

"Can help it, your beautiful." I hummed

"Stop it." he huffed.

"I don't want to." I laughed grabbing his ankle and dragging him for the couch. He shrieked and went to grab something to stay up but it didn't work, he came crashing down onto my chest.

"What the hell!!" He shouted unable to get to his feet.

"What?" I laughed and he spun to face me, throwing his legs over mine he rested his head on my chest. "Your becoming more comfortable with me." I pointed out wrapping my arms around him.

His cheeks redden again and he tucked her head into my chest, "No I'm not..."

"Whatever you say."

He huffed and I could feel his breathing calm, "What does this all mean for us?"

"What are you asking me?" I felt myself hold my breath.

"I barely know you but being close to you and even kissing you felt so right. And for the life of me I haven't figured out what the hell I'm supposed to do with this information." He groaned his voice muffled against my chest.

"You don't have to do anything with it right now, just be happy, you haven't been in so long that you deserve it" I patted his head. And he only groaned again.

"Stop being cute."

"Sorry can't turn that off." I smirked

He lifted his head and glared at me.

"Don't look at me like that," I warned

He raised a brow at me, "What are you going to do about it."

"Watch me~"

In about three seconds I had him pinned under me, I leaned on my hands that were resting on either side of his head. He was a blushing mess and his hands where pressing into my chest in a worthless attempt to put space between us.

I pulled my knees in closer to his hips and sat back on his lap.

He was speechless and I used his moment of shook against him

I grabbed for his sides and started to tickle him.

He fucking lost it, his whole body jotted and he took in a harsh gasp of air before coughing uncontrollably and trying really hard to breath.

"St-to-to-stop" unable to breath he was barely about to say the word fully.

"I'm sorry, what was that" I laughed.

He grabbed at my arms trying to push me away, and I could feel his legs kicking in all directions.

Finally I let go of him and stayed on top as he caught his breath.

"Your fucking evil." he breathed.

"Oh I know." I hummed pretty proud of myself.

I stood up and held out my hand for him, he took it and I helped him to his feet, he was still unstable on his feet from my tickle attack.

"Hey wake up and meet me in the throne room ok?" I said. He looked confused but nodded "Ok see you in a minute."

_______________________________

Ok so I know this chapter is a little short but I'm working on the idea for what next and I haven't full thought it out yet so I'm not ready to right it out yet. Sorry it's a little late, but the fluffy is worth it (I hope at least). I was planning to use my long weekend to get some fucking work done. But no my adults have other plains, and I can't take my computer with me, and I don't trust my phone with this. So oof.

I don't really know what to do at the moment for the next upcoming chapters.