Prepare yourself(38)

Bill POV

Without a pause after ending the call I jumped from the throne chair and slammed open Ana's door flying down the hall with Pinetree on my heels. We made it to Ana's door and I took no time in Knocking, I just slammed it open. Ana and Wendy were laying asleep in their bed.

"WAKE THE HELL UP!" I shouted taking the pillow from under their heads and hitting them with it ((Something I've done, and had have done to me)).

Ana bolted out of bed and Wendy only curled up tighter and groaned.

"WHAT??" Ana shouted grabbing my arm tight before she fell over.

"The Heads are coming here for a meeting. To talk about Pinetree and Tad Strange."

"I'm sorry I must still be sleeping. I thought you said that the Heads were coming here." She huffed sitting back on the bed.

"I did, their coming for a meeting with us, pretending to be civil." I laughed as she slowing started to fully wake up. Wendy was to she sat up in bed behind Ana, a worried look on her face.

"At least there not just blowing us up. When are they getting here?" She rubbed her eye and stretched.

"Soon they didn't give me an exact time so we have to be ready for whenever they do show up."

"Right, ok we'll get ready." She stood.

"Ok we're going to get Kalee and Marcel" I took Pinetree's hand and guided him out of their room and closed the door behind us. I let go and started walking down the hall to Kalee's room but Pinetree stopped me by grabbing my hand.

I looked back at him, "What?" I asked.

"Who said I wanted you to let go of my hand?" He hummed and continued walking with my hand in him. I smiled and lead him to Kalee's room and knocked on her door.

She opened it pretty quickly, "What?" She asked leaning on the door.

"The Heads are coming here for a meeting." I said.

She stumbled almost falling from the door, "WHAT?! AND YOU AGREED, WHAT SHIT ARE YOU ON!!" She shouted.

"They promised to only talk, now I don't believe them so I need all of you to be on guard ok? You will be in the meeting with us I promise."

"What do they want to talk about?" she asked.

"Pinetree and Tad Strange recent disappearance." I explained.

She raised a brow at me, "And what do you plan on telling them about that?"

"Lie, duh." I answered rolling my eyes at her.

"Great, Meet you in the throne room." she said and slammed the door in my face.

"Is it to much to say that she might still hold some sort of grudge about something?" Pinetree laughed awkwardly. I forget that no one told him about how we meet Kalee.

"Ya, she says I killed her parents and she tried to kill me for it." I explained in the fastest way possible as I walked with him to Marcel's room in my wing of the castle.

"Oh... did you?" He asked slowly.

"I don't know, I don't remember." I said.

We knocked on Marcel's door but he didn't answer. I opened the door, "Marcel?" I called into the room but it was empty. "Let's check the dining room."

Once we got there we found Marcel at the table surrounded by books. "What are you doing?" I asked looking over the books on the table. Pinetree let go of my hand and sat across from him at the table.

"These are history books... from earth I remember these from school." He muttered running he hand over the covers and pages.

"Earth is quite interesting..." Marcel said.

"Ya well don't worry these books are not always accurate. These tend to be the white version of our history. These books are always written from the perspective of the people that won. Most of our history is a lot darker." Pinetree said flipping through on of the books.

"Really how do you know?" Marcel asked and I could see his eye light up.

"Guys. Marcel there's a reason we are here, I needed to tell you that the Heads are coming for a meeting to talk about Pinetree ad what happened to Tad Strange." I said interrupting their conversation.

Marcel looked up at me, "Really?"

"Yes." I responded.

"When?"

"Today at some point. So we have to be ready." I explained.

He stood and started closing the books and cleaning up the table, "Than I can continue this another day. Dipper I need to know where you get the real information from than, I would love to learn as much as I can, this plant is very interesting." He put some of the books in his hands and floated the rest of them up behind him and walked out of the room.

"What now?" Pinetree asked standing from the table and looking at me.

"We get ready too." I took his hand so we could prepare for the Heads arrival.

______________________________________

I know this is short but I want to leave the meeting for the next chapter. Guys I'm such a fuck up, this was suppost to be published last week but for some reason I didn't notice. So you will get two chapters today. I'm almost done with chapter 39 it should be out soon.