The Fight(29)

Bill POV

We both looked over to the door, Strange stood there with his hands on his hips.

"Starling come here." he ordered, taping his foot as he waited.

I looked to Pinetree, I could see how he was thinking, I watched his eyes flicker from me to Strange and then back to me over and over again.

"Starling, don't make me give you over to Sphinx and Churan again. I really don't want to do that, but you must come home with me." Strange threaten, the taping of his foot becoming faster as he became more irritated with Pinetree's hesitation.

I watched Pinetree flinch at the threat, I growled.

"Down dog, I will punish you later." Strange dismissed me like that.

Pinetree's brow furrowed and his lips turned down.

"You don't have to go with him, stay here and no one will ever hurt you again." I whispered to him, knowing full well that Strange heard me. Pinetree turned his head to me, his face relaxing, but than his eye filled with sadness.

"Do I even have a chose?" he whispered looking like he was going to cry.

"No" "Yes" Strange growled at me when I spoke over him, "You will always have a chose here, but as you heard him, you won't have one with him."

'Ana, I need your's and Kalee's help, Strange is here.' I thought to my sister hoping she would hurry, I have no idea when he'll stop talking and attack us.

"I don't want to... I want to know why I know him. Why he knows me" Pinetree's voice became stronger as he spoke.

Strange only laughed, "You know how hard it was to get those memories out of your head, and know you want them back?" he asked although I doubt he was looking for answer.

"I never asked you to take those memories. I want them back, I want to know why I know him. I want to stay here till I get that information." Pinetree spoke loudly leaning forwards in the chair almost standing up.

"I'm so sorry, but I'm not giving you that chance you must come back with me and I will take the memories of today out of your head." Strange stepped forwards, at that moment Ana opened her door and walked in with Kalee on her heel.

Ana smiled with ease pretending that she couldn't feel the tension in the room, "Hey, long time no see Seat 4, how are you?" SHe asked waving as she walked towards me taking her seat on the top of my throne her legs hanging over my shoulder. Kalee stood next to use trying her best to be relaxed.

"No small talk, give me the boy." Strange growled stepping forwards again.

"Sorry no can do." Ana hummed, "From what I heard he doesn't want to go with you he wants to stay here." she added still with the same smile on her face.

"No! He's Mine!" Strange lunged forwards all three of us springing forwards to met him.

Fire filled the air as the lights in the room dimmed before going out completely the room barely lit by my flames, I could see green and purple in the air and could feel Strange's power suffocating me.

But he was not taking Pinetree from me again.

He pushed against us and we would push him back, not able to stop him but we were holding him back at least.

"gIvE HiM tO ME" He shouted his voice distorted from the thickness of the air.

We pushed on him again but he wouldn't budge. This wouldn't last for long, We have to do something.

But what, we didn't have time to call on my parents, Wendy isn't strong enough. My demons aren't either, Myssah is strong but how the hell could we get to him.

Strange shoved us back again, with another push we stopped him, I pushing my flames willing them through the thick blackness in the air.

He stood a foot in front of me, maybe closer, and I can't see him at all.

I could feel Pinetree start to get scared, to him this was a fight between demons he just meet but claim the know him, and the demon that would comfort him after torture.

It hurts a little to think he's routing for Strange and not me.

Strange pushed again hitting us harder than he had before, practically throwing us off our feet.

Suddenly more flames hit against the darkness, Pinetree slammed into my side his arms thrown up flames engulfing his hands.

"Your helping us?!?" I shouted using more flames than I was before, feeling stronger with him besides me.

"I don't know, I just felt I needed to!!!" He shouted back trying to focus.

This all seemed to piss Strange off even more.

He pushed harder.

"No!!" Pinetree shouted taking a step forwards , I could feel the darkness falter, only a little.

"StOp fIgHtInG mE, StArLiNg!!!" Strange shouted but Pinetree took another step forwards again, he winced tucking his head down a little squeezing his eyes shut.

"COme oN!" I shouted stepping up besides him, creating as many flames as I could, Ana and Kalee stepping forwards as well, all of us helping to take the weight of Strange's power from Pinetree.

He was able to open his eye again, he looked over to me and gave a strangled smile. I gave him back the same kind of smile.

We pushed again and I was starting to be able to see Strange, he looked like he was struggle as much as we where.

His knees bent and his arms fully lifted giving as much power as he could.

"One more good shove and he should give in!" I shouted.

"NeV-" Strange started but he got cut off.

By... pink glass?

It happened very quickly, we were going to shove him back one more time when the the glass came up speaking though the floors of the castle and in-caging Strange, the glass was full of the darkness, but I could still see him, he looked pissed and I could see he was trying to break out.

The rest of the darkness had lift the room and I took a moment to catch my breath. When I stood up straight I saw Marcel wiping his hands on a pair of blue jeans humming a little to himself. "Hey thought you could use some help, Does this work?" he asked like it was no big deal.

Marcel, you are one odd boy.

______________________________________

I'm not super good with writing fights, I'm learning though... I hope this is good enough. Sorry it's so late, I was going to work on it last night but... emotions... anyways it's here now, hope it was worth the wait.