Little Reading(15)

I spent a while thinking about what I would do with this chapter and I do want to write more about the Heads and how they became who they are, so that's what this chapter will be if you don't care you can wait for the next chapter that will come out around monday ((I hope)) Also I'm finishing up finals so under a little stress but my last one in on monday so after that I have 3 weeks off break and a lot of time to write.

((Also Voltron season 8 came out this morning and I binged it all (like a true geek I screamed and cried the whole time) so that happened and I don't know how to feel about any of it)) [if you watched it try to keep the comments spoiler free I don't want something spoiled for anyone who hasn't seen it]

Ok I'm done talking let's get to the chapter

Baku POV

I sat at home growling at the young demons running around my feet. That was till a nock came from the door.

"Get off," I growled as I stood to get to the door and the little things grabbed at my legs and hair.

I opened the door to a A grade looking demon and his servant, "What?" I snarled barely able to kick little ones back.

"My names Leviathan Crown, this is my servant we would like to speak with Baku, we believe he lives here" he said moniton.

I looked over them, 'A Crown uh what do they want' Leviathan was in a white suit and tailcoat, his white undercut was slicked back, he wore dark thin sunglasses on his face. She on the other hand had large fluffy dark gold hair, her cat like features smiled at me she bounded a little on her feet moving the tan colored skirt a little, the rest of her clothes were made up by triangle shaped gold plates, and bands on her arm. Showing off the amount of money he had.

I glared at him, "I'm Baku what do you want?" I spat down with talking to them, almost ready to release the monsters at my feet on them.

He smile, it sent a chill down my spine, the little demons froze up a little and back up a little, "Can we speak outside." it sounded more like he was telling me not asking, this shoke the chills from me replacing it with angier.

But I stepped out and closed the door between me and the young things, I leaned back on the closed door and crossed my arms defensively.

"My servant here has a tendency to... experiment on others in my house, animals and demons alike. I found that she has a type, and you fit that time. Come with us, I shall house feed and," he looked me up and down, "dress you." I raised a challenging brow and gave a quick glance at my bare chest and it's swirls of a darker color.

"I hate wearing shirts," I huffed pulling my arms tighter against me.

"Interesting. Could you tell me why?" The servant ask, a long smile cut across her face and her hands clapped together. But Leviathan raised his hand and she went silent.

"Like Hell, I'm not becoming a lab rat!" I spit but it didn't seem to bother him for he didn't budge. She leaned forwards and looked over at him, waiting for him to say something.

"You would rather be a nanny, I promise she will not rip you apart, she shall only observe you. You would be left alone, no more children bothering you."

A bang came from inside the house than a scream and more streaming, I could hear them run to their mother who lay in her locked bedroom.

"Fine."

Another loud bang came from the house, Leviathan sneered at the nose, "Good choose. Here's my address when your ready the door is open." with the last word he turned and they both walked down the steps away from my house and the screaming monsters inside. I turned back to the house the yell at them for screaming about bothering their mother.