Negotiation(42)

Dipper POV

I woke to Bills face hovering upside down over mind. "Bill... I thought I told you about personal space when I'm sleeping." I wheezed finding it hard to raise my voice."

He only laughed and back away. I looked over to find that Marcel was laying on the floor next to me still passed out and soaking wet. Wendy was wrapping up my right hand, Kalee was cleaning up blood from Marcel's face as Ana held her hand over his chest pulling water from his lungs making him cough up water every now and again.

Standing around us was all the frozen Heads mid battle.

"Looks like we were getting our asses kicked." I huffed. Even Bill looked hurt but not to badly.

"Ya, we need a better plain." Bill said his hand messing with my hair.

"We're hoping because you lived with them and Marcel worked for them you guys will have better ideas than us." Ana said as she finally pulled all the water from, this wakes him up and he starts choking on air sitting up quickly with a hand over his chest.

"How do you feel." Ana asked when he got his breath back.

"Like a drowned cat." he muttered running a hand over his aching head and wet hair.

Kalee laughed and tossed the blood cover cloth at his face.

"Ok like we told Pinetree, we need your help to figure out what to do to defeat the Heads." Bill said sitting me up against him practically on his lap.

"The Head settle fights in the Arena, though I've never seen them have to fight for their lives or even their rights to rule. But other than that it always goes down in the Arena with many of the A-C grade demons stopping to watch." Marcel explained, "This all out battle situation is new to them. And if we killed them here you might never be able to get the other demons to respect you and take you as their leaders." he went on gesturing to Bill and I.

"So what do we do?" Bill asked I could hear his need for a solution and how impatient he was getting. His hotheadedness is starting to take over again.

"I say we talk to Leviathan, he's the most reasonable of them. But also the strongest and he's already pissed off so we would have to be slow and careful with him." Marcel said looking over at Leviathan he held balls of frozen magic in his hands ready to strike. But he was frozen like the rest of them.

"Let's go slow with it maybe unfreeze only he head first of something that way he doesn't eat us." I said still looking at him, he was absolutely terrifying. They all are, fearsome deadly looks cover their faces, there whole bodies were glowing with power and their stances were made of power and confidence.

Bill helped me to my feet and kept and arm around my waist as Kalee held out her hand to Marcel so he could stand as well.

We all walked over to stand in front of Leviathan's face, "Ready?" Marcel asked we all nodded, he put his hand on the glass next to Leviathan's face and we watched as it slowly pulled away and stopped when his head was free leaving him stuck by his shoulder. He let out the rest of a shout he started before being frozen.

When he found us all staring at him and that he couldn't move his body he spoke. "What the hell Cipher" he growled looking at all of us with clear death in his eyes I don't think that he is willing to negotiate with us. But I keep the thought to myself, to ensure to share my idea I stayed quite.

"Hey we needed a moment to reconvene after you adjust up and attacked us." Bill said hotly crossing his arms over his chest.

"Ghoul said-" leviathan started but Bill cut him off, "I don't care what he said he was wrong, we were not lying, we were just trying to have calm meeting."