In Need of a Plain(18)

Kalee POV

Stan started throwing rocks... about two days ago, and if I wasn't lock away I would have killed him by know.

It's extremely boring down here, and the assholes upstairs only come down when it's convenient.

"Kalee, we need help." Came the girls voice

'See'

"No." I growled

She rolled her eyes, "you don't get a choice we're in a dire situation" she growled clapping her hands, the bars disintegrated.

"What"

"Dipper was taken by one of the Heads. We need to find him." She walked to me and held out a hand.

I turned my head and crossed my arms, "You should know that Bill can find him without my help he has a connection with the boy use that." I spat closing my eye.

A sharp pain crossed my face and her hand grabbed on to my shirt collar she dragged me from the floor holding me face to face with her.

"We have already tried that! It didn't work!! That why I'm down here to get your help dumbass." She shouted throwing me back against the wall.

My back cracked and I could feel pain start to grow but I hid in under a sneer, "Why the hell should I help you! You have me locked up in here staring at HIM all damn day and you only come down here when you want something from me!! But I haven't gotten a single thing in return so why should I keep helping you!!" I shouted pushing off the wall to get in her face.

She merely scoffed and crossed her arms, "You our prisoner we don't have to give you anything. In fact what you get for helping us is your life, because if you stopped being useful we would kill you. So either you get your ass up stairs or I kill you right now, we can find other demons to help us. Your just the closest one."

I growled and stomped my foot, but I don't have a death wish... "lead the way." I hissed.

She smirked and looked down her nose at me, she turned on her heel and left the sell flicking her finger at me to follow. I did, she lead me up the stairs and into the throne room. Bill lay on the floor barely holding himself up on the set of his throne.

"Seriously?" I seethed laughing a little at the shell of a man in front of me.

Ana throw her fist into my side, I doubled over and groaned in pain I growled up at her.

Bill gave a dry laugh and pushed himself up from the chair, "she's right- how did this happen to me? I'm empty and he only left, I can feel his fear but he's not in pain, I can barely stand because of it. What has that boy done to me..." he collapsed back in the throne groaning.

"I have to find him." He wheezed.

"Pathetic, I would help But I don't feel like dying. And going against the Heads means certain death. So your on your own." I was about to turn on my heel and walk my ass back to the cage, rather be there than here. But my movement was stopped by a hand wrapping around my neck.

Ana yanked me back and holding me up by my neck, "Do you remember what I told you. You have no choice! You are helping." she growled.

"But the girl down, we need her to be healthy," Bill said from the throne.

She loosened her grip a little but didn't put me down, instead she carried me to the throne and dropped me on Bill.

Thee air was pushed out of his chest and he groaned in pain, "Why..."

"Both of you need to get up, and you need to pull yourself together. He's not dead yet and like you said he's not in pain, so you need to pull yourself together so we can go save him." She said turning her back to us and walked for her door, "I'm going to tell Wendy, you to need to talk about how we're getting your boy back." with that she closed the door behind her.

I looked down to the man I was sitting on, he face read 'get the hell off me' So I did and quickly crawled off him.

He sat up and shook his head, "She's right I need to pull myself together." He whisper to himself.

He pulled himself from the slouching position to sitting up straight.

"So where did they take Pinetree?" he asked.

I stood from the floor trying to pull myself back together, lightly touching my neck and adjusting the bow. "Well the demon relm, and planet... Royaume," the giant fortress that takes up a good three's of its surface, you won't miss it."

"Great than neither are you, because your going with us. No matter what you say. So how do we get in?"

"I don't-"

"Don't give me that crap, you stalked me even when I was a Head, and you wanted to kill me. You had plenty of time to find more than one way in without being noticed." he interrupted

I glared at him for a good three seconds, this man really gets on my nerves, "Ya I do-"

"Great spill."

"Stop interrupting me!"

"I can do whatever I want!" he shouted back.

The door opened again and Ana came back with a girl with her.

"But I can help I'm a demon now." the girl whined continuing their conversation.

"I said no it's to dangerous, these are 8 of the most powerful demons to ever live, and you are so new to this. You won't survive and I can't lose you. So your not coming and that's that." Ana said wagging her finger in the girl's face and walked over to us.

"So where?" she asked and girl simply pouted.

"Demon rlem, about a three'd of Royaume." Bill said looking over at her.

"Greaaat, how do we get in?" she asked as she sat on the arm of the throne looking down at her brother, completely ignoring me.

"She was just about to tell me that," Bill looked back over at me bring Ana attention to me.

"Which of the Heads took him?" I sighed, 'still can't believe I'm doing this...'

"Tad Strange." he answer.

"Good I have a way in that's close to his room we can use that, I would prefer we are discreet as possible."

"Works for me, after I know Pinetree is safe I'm going to kill that son of a bitch and anyone else that gets in my way." Bill growled.

"So let's get to work on that plain then, there can be no loopholes" Ana said.

____________________________

Happy holidays here's your gift!! I wanted to get this out yesterday but I ended up dog sitting for my grammy and for the life of me I couldn't get on her wifi so I couldn't even work on writing. But were good now and it's published.

The next chapter might also be late because I'm staying at my aunt's Friday night and don't know how much writing I'll get done. I'm also having some old friends over on Thursday so i shall try my best to get some writing in everyday. And hopefully I can get it out by Sunday night.