New Trust(13)

((I just realized that I published this chapter to the wrong book.
Me so smart. It shows you just how tiered I was. I fixed it know tho))
Dipper POV

"You've never been in another dimension have you?" Kalee asked.

She asked, at the moment we were standing at the edge of a large forest in Oregon.

"I have..." I said not sure if the dreamscape actually counts.

"I'm going to take that as a no. that also means you have no idea how to get into a different dimension." she huffed and held out her bind wrist to me, "Meaning I will have to do it. And to do so this has to come off."

"No."

"Well then you'll never get to his parents then," she hummed closing her eye and keeping her arm extended to me.

"Fine" I growled and reach over to take the bind off, "but you have to promise not to run if you do. I will go after you and you won't make it far."

"Yes I get it, try to run and I die. I understand, and I won't." he sighed opening her eye only role it.

"Good," I grabbed her wrist and snapped the bind off and letting go, watching her every move to make sure she didn't try anything. She raised her hands together and clapped.

The sound of which bounced in my ears and green film altered my vision till I couldn't see anymore.

Once my vision cleared and my ears stopped ringing found us standing at the end of a large clearing full of flowers and a sulking willow tree with a beautiful house standing in the middle. I gasped and took a step back.

"This is not what I was expecting..." I mumbled.

"That was my response too," Kalee stepped forwards to stand next to me putting her fingers to her lips.

I reached over and grabbed her wrist putting the band back on, she growled under her breath but did nothing more in response.

"What are you standing there for! Come in come in!" the shout came from the house, when I looked closer I could he his mother. She stood bouncing on the porth waving her arm at us.

"Come on," I muttered walked forwards forcing her to follow me.

His mother was waving and smiling till her eye landed on Kalee, "Don't worry Mrs. Cipher, I have her leashed she'll do no harm. She was only my guild here."

"Why didn't you ask William?" She asked leading into one of the porch pillars.

"He was out of house with Ana, Kalee simply was the only one that would help if I asked."

'Stan doesn't know, Ford- I could never ask Ford, the only one left is Myssah and there is no why I would ever ask his help, she was the only one left to turn to.'

"Well... if you say so, come in" she said sounding a little wary.

"Don't worry Mrs. Cipher nothing wrong." I said walking up the steps to her giving her a reassuring smile, the steps I took forced Kalee to stable a little.

"Please call me Ruomal, come in Addis is also home, tell me what brings you here?" she asked opening the front door for us.

"I have... many questions, about Bill and his time as a head." I explained slowly as me and Kalee took seat on the couch.

"A Head! Does he know?" She jumped in shock.

"Yes. It was in one of the book he had from Ana. I read the page to him. But he has no memory and Ana told us very little, so I want to hear it from you." I explained.

"Hear what from us?" Addis asked as he walked into the room glaring at Kalee.

"She's of no harm to us," Ruomal explained waving off his glare.

"As for your question, I want to know more about Bill and his time as a Head, I believe you can tell me about it."

"Why would you like to know about the past?" He asked sitting next to his wife. 

"Because, he... we, want more. More than earth, we decided to go after it all, take down the Heads and having it all for ourselves." I hummed the looks of shock that filled all of their faces was semi amusing.

Addis was the first to snap out of it, "How do you plan to do that?"

I smiled, I have been thinking about this for a while now with the little information I have.

"I want to get close to them, than take them out."

Tad Strange POV

I wrapped my fingers softly around the doll in my hands, using my pointer finger I pushed the little brown hairs out of the way of the dull eyes.

humming , swinging my feet over the edge of the couch I layed back bring the doll over my head.

The little arms and legs hanging down limply as if reaching for me, begging for me.((excuse me as I gag a little))

"Strange," Baku called from the door to my room.

I growled a  little and softly placed the doll down in it's little chair next to my couch.

"Why can't I play alone." I whined getting a little annoyed.

He only laughed and closed the door behind him, "Playing with you toy again, why don't you just go get him. Hm?" he walked over and sat down on the couch, he reached for my doll.

I slapped his hand away, "You are not to touch him!" I growled but he only laughed leaning away with his hands up in surrender, "You should know that by now." I scolded crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why are you here?" I asked again keeping an eye on the little doll, his hair had fallen back into place.

"I got bored, besides I'm also on the run from Sphinx, she won't leave me alone and I just regrew my tattoos... so I'm hiding out with you." he sighed placing a hand on his chest.

I huffed, "it's not like I have anything for you to do in here, find another hiding place and go away." I turned away from him.

"Question-"

"No-"

"You've never told me the name of your little doll? And if it's truly a real boy somewhere why don't you go get him? I'm sure Leviathan would let you keep a pet." He rested his arms on the back of the couch and closed his eye.

I reacted over and lifted the little doll from his little chair, resting it in my hands. I pushed the hair back again showing off the mark I placed on his forehead, and the nickname I gave him.

"Maybe I should come get you...

My Little Dipper."  

_______________________________

AHAHAHAHA AHAH AHAH

I mean... oh no Dipper...

Whatever shall we do, the chapter is over, oh no.

I'm sorry, I know this has come out almost a week later. I have Finals coming up and I have a lot of Pre-Finals project my teachers are making me do, so the next couple of chapters might come out a little late because of it.