Meeting Part 1(39)

Baku POV

I passed impatiently in front of the main stairway, Charun sat on the last stair glaring at me, The others had not arrived yet.

Once they do we will be on our way to earth to meet with Bill Cipher.

Thoughts filled my head about how on earth Cipher could have beaten Strange, what he had done with him, why he care about the boy so much he would risk coming back her to get him, what he did when he found out the boy didn't remember him.

I huffed, "What's taking them so long?" I growled, Charun seemed unfazed by my anger.

"They don't care as much as you do, they'll be here though. So stop passing your giving me a headache." he sighed leaning back over the stairs looking but to the top watching demons walked down towards him. Of course out of respect or fear they veered to the other side of the staircase in order to avoid him.

"So why are you here so much earlier than me?"

"Because your anger and pouting is entertaining. And I'm quite curious on what really happened to seat 4." he muttered.

I turned on my heel to walk across in the other direction, he groaned loudly at me.

"hey , Seat 3 here comes the others." he pointed up the stairs. Sure enough Sphinx and Kali were floating down the stairs to us.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Quiet Baku, there's no reason to throw a fit, we beat Leviathan and Asura here so were not late yet." Kali sassed standing off to the side of Charun's feet.

I continued passing.

"Relaxed Seat 3, we'll get Seat 4 back." Sphinx hummed giving me a polite smile. She was like that sometimes, leaning on her old servant teachings. Being polite, saying what people want to here, calling us all by our Head seats and not our names.

"Ya, we'll get your boyfriend." Kali said smirking at me, it made Charun chuckle. Kali almost never used our Head seats to address us, other than when it came to Leviathan, she thinks she's better than the rest of us even though she is several seats below me.

"Shut up Seat 6." I growled at her.

"Can you not fight in front of our people your setting a bad example." We all looked up to the new voice, it was Asura. She stood above us with Leviathan, her hand on his shoulder for guidance.

"Where's Ghoul? We need all the Heads for this meeting." Leviathan said walking himself and Asura down to where we waited.

"I know I was forgetting something." Charun laughed sitting up on the stairs, "I'll go get him" he stood and bowed low, in a sarcastic way, before building off to get Ghoul.

He was back quickly with Ghoul on his leash, I could see Kali's lip curl but she didn't say anything. That was a fight she lost a long time ago and she still has trouble dealing with it.

"Can we please get moving I don't want to be late." I huffed and Leviathan just nodded and we finally, finally made our way out and towards earth.

((Time skip brought to you by my sleep deprived manic brain))

Earth looked disgusting, buildings were flipped, roads torn up or completely distorted. Nothing seemed to be where it should be. And the little town of Gravity Falls seems to have it the worse.

Bill's place wasn't hard to spot, several hundred miles from the ground the large triangle building floated, slightly swaying up and down.

"Disgusting, he couldn't at least keep the place clean." Charun scrunched his noses as he looked over every street.

"He was never one for cleanliness... Lets keep this moving, the faster we get this settled the faster we can get off this distracting planet." Asura said crinkling her nose.

"Easy for you to say, you can't see it" Charun groaned.

Asura growled and rolled her glazed over eye, "I can still smell dumb ass."

"Easy you two, let's get moving." Sphinx said flying forwards towards the giant triangle that Bill calls a castle.

Bill POV

Everyone, including Pinetree were sitting in the meeting room waiting, But I waited in the throne room sitting atop my throne waiting at for them here. Like a good host.

They came in without knocking, Kali and Sphinx were the ones to come it first Baku and Charun came in next, Charun had Ghoul on a leash with him, behind them walked in the big bad, Leviathan came in with Asura on his arm.

"Heads! Welcome! Welcome to my humble abode. I've been expecting you!" I smiled throwing my arms out in a show of the throne room. They were not amused.

"Cipher, to soon." Charun mused.

"I wouldn't know, I don't remember." I laughed air-ally.

"Where are your friends you made us say could come?" Baku said impatiently tapping his toes.

"Did you think that we would be having the meeting in here? How uncivil. No we will have it in my own personal meeting room, the others are waiting for us their, I just wanted to greet the 'All Mighty' Heads personally." I stood from my throne smirking nonchalantly putting my hands in my suit pockets leading them round and to the meeting room, throwing the doors open, they all sat on one side of the table leaving one chair in the middle next to Pinetree open for me, the other side had enough places for them to sit.

I stood behind the chair for me waiting for them to sit before I did, "Please take your sets." I gestured to the open chairs.

Leviathan took the set across from me Asura on his right, across from Ana. Baku took the chair to Leviathans left, in front of Pinetree.

((Seating order (across=/): Left side of the table { Marcel/Charun, Dipper/Baku, Bill/Leviathan, Ana/Asura, Wendy/Sphinx, Kalee/Kali} Right side of the table. Ghoul doesn't get a seat he stands behind Charun.))

Once they were all seated I took my seat, almost immediately Pinetree took my hand under the table. His eye was locked on Baku's, Baku was smirking.

"Hello little doll, how have you been?" Baku smiled asking in a taunting tone.

"I don't remember this being about small talk can we please get to the important stuff. The reason you have graced my halls?" I asked before Pinetree could say anything, I raised a brow at Leviathan.

"Right, first on the matter of Strange, He's been missing since the day you came for the boy. This meeting is your one and only chance to tell us where he is without consequence." Leviathan said.

"Without consequence? Really? Ok if we give you Strange he stays faraway from Pinetree, and us. He leaves him alone. I have already made a deal with Pinetree. If he finds that he doesn't want to stay here he could go back to you and Strange, but he is full welcome to stay here as well. I don't want to force him into anything."

"Don't make me hurl Cipher." Kali growled.

"What, Jealous?" I laughed.

"Did Strange know of this deal?" Leviathan said ignoring Kali's comment and my response.

"Of course not, you were right he did stop by here, but not the day Pinetree came home. Lets just say he wasn't in the mood to talk." I huffed.

"No he's not one to do that." Asura said.

"Where is he, Cipher?" Baku growled

"Let's make this a solid deal before we do anything, besides we haven't even discussed the second reason your here." I leaned forwards on the table placing my chin on the back of my hands.

___________________________________

Oof sorry this took so long I have a list of things that have gotten in the way but I will not bore you with that.

What I will say is that I do have a plain for how this book will end and it's going to be soon. Like 5 to 10 chapters from now so prepare yourselves.