eins

The story is gonna be written in y/n (your name)'s POV

*Friday*

Emma and I are shopping in a shopping center when I suddendly see five boys who I know really good. I can't believe it. It's frickin Roadtrip.
Me: "Omg EMMA look omg it's Roadtrip!!!"
Emma: "It's who?"
Me: "Just wait for me I'm back in a bit."

I begin to run to them.
Me: "Hii omg!"
Rye: "Hey what's your name."
Me: "Y/n"
Brook: "That's a beautiful name."
Me *blushing*: "Thanks."
Brook: "Do you want some photos?"
Me: "Yes please."
We take some photos all togheter and then Brook and I take some selfies.
Me: "How come you're in Vienna? And why does nobody know about that?"
Andy: "Well we are here to film a video and always posting something in our story was distracting us."
Me: "But you haven't been online for 3 days the fans are worried."
Rye: "Okay we're gonna make a story this evening explaining where we are and why we didn't post anything."
Me: "Ok it was nice meeting you. Bye!"
Brook: "Wait y/n!"
I turn back around: "Yes?"
Brook: "Erm what's your insta?"
I give him my insta name, say bye and go back to Emma.
Emma: "Who were they?"
Me: "They are a boyband. And I thought I'll never meet them and look what just happened!! Omg! They even asked for my insta name!!"
Emma: "Well you're lucky I suppose."

In the evening I get home and sit down on the sofa when I get a notification on my phone. I look at it and see that I got a DM from roadtrip. Wait what!?! From roadtrip!? I quickly open it.
DM:
Roadtriptv: 'Hey y/n hope you had a good day -Brook"
Me: 'Well yea obviously. I met you.'
Roadtriptv: 'Yea it was lovely meeting you -Brook'
Me: 'Yes you too'

Brook also put a video in the story explaining that they are shooting a video in vienna and that they are sorry that they didn't post anything but it would have been distracting.

I eat dinner and then I watch some TV with my parents and my sister. Afterwards I go to bed. What an exciting day. I mean, I met Roadtrip.

~A/N~
Hey! I hope you like this story. The parts in this story won't be that long. Like probably just as long as this one. But I'll try and update as often as possible. The headings are gonna be in german just if you're wondering.
Love you 💖💖💖