vier

*Monday*

My alarm rings at 6:30 in the morning. Ughh too early! I eventually get up and get ready for school.

In school I meet Emma I run to her and tell her excited: "Guess what!!"
Emma: "What?"
Me: "You know the boyband I told you about on friday!?"
Emma: "Yes what about them?"
Me: "One of them DMed me and asked if I wanted to meet up with him. Of course I said yes. So I met him yesterday!"
Emma: "Really omg that's so cool you literally met your idol and got to talk to him."
Me: "Yes I know I'm shocked!"
Emma: "So tell me what did you do?"
Just as I was about to answer the bell rings to remind us to go to class."
Me: "I'll tell you in lunch break." We each make our way to our class. I have math now and Emma has history.

After the morning lessons I meet Emma in the cafeteria. She immediately asks: "Sooo... Yesterday?"
Me: "Well we met where I have met them on friday and then we went to Starbucks. We talked a lot and then walked around in the shopping center. And well then it was 5 p.m. and I had to go home."
Emma: "But you got to meet him!"
Me: "Yes I know this is so unreal!"
Emma: "You definetly have to tell me about them! I want to know them too."

Later that day after the classes Emma comes with me to my house.
Emma: "So tell me about them. What's their name?"
Me: "Their band name is Roadtrip. And their names are Andy, Rye, Brook, Mikey and Jack." I show her some pictures of them.
Emma: "Uohhh Rye is hot!! I mean they are all so hot like literally but Rye tho!"
Me: "Yes I know they are all so hot and cute at the same time! How is that even possible!?"
Emma: "And who did you meet?"
Me: "I met Brook. He's my favourite."
Emma: "And since when do you know them?"
Me: "Just over a year now."
Emma: "What! Why did you never tell me?"
Me: "I thought you wouldn't like them."
Emma: "Well I do like them! They are amazing!" I tell her more about the boys and show her some of their covers.
Emma: "Omg their voices!! They sound like angels." She immediately suscribes to both of their YouTube cannels and follows them on Instagram.

~A/N~
Hey guys! I know the parts are short. I'm sorry 'bout that. But I'm trying to update as often as possible.
Love you 💕💕