siebenundzwanzig

One day i got a DM on instagram from Roadtrip. At first I was confused since Brook and I usualy texted over WhatsApp.

DM:
Roadtriptv: 'Hey y/n this is Rye speaking. I'm gonna give you my number. Please FaceTime me as soon as possible I really need to tell you something important *rye's number*'

I put Rye's contact into my phone and then called him. He immediately picked up and his face lit up on my screen.
"Hey Rye, what's up?", I questioned.
"Umm so y/n I gotta tell you something... It's about Brooklyn", he said. I raised my eyebrow as a sign for him to go on.
"So...", he sighed and then said something I really didn't expect, "Brooklyn cheated."
"What? No no no he can't. Don't I mean anything to him? Just because I don't live near him.", I mumbled as my tears began to fall. Soon my cheeks were tear stained. Rye tried to comfort me as good as possible through the phone but I just kept crying and crying.
At some point he had to go but I fell asleep soon anyway.

I ignored Brooklyn the next few days. I ignored all his text, I ignored all his calls and I for sure ignored his FaceTime calls.

I tried to act normal in school but Emma soon got suspicious and asked me what's wrong. I just said nothing and went on with my day. The same day when I got home Molly asked me what was wrong and I just couldn't take it anymore. I told her everything. She is my little sister I trusted her.

I told her about everything being totally fine and perfect. I told her about Rye messaging me. I told her about me ignoring Brook and I told her how he, before I began to not talk with him, always acted like I was his Babe. While talking I broke down once again, as I used to the last days and I just cried in her arms. Molly called Emma and soon she came in too. Molly shortly told her what happened and Emma immediately hugged me telling me everything will be okay.

~A/N~
Draaaamaaaa!!! 😈😈