vierundzwanzig

After the lessons Emma and I went to my place. We did half our homework when suddendly Emma's phone rang. I looked at it and saw 'Babe💞'. U wanted to ask who Babe is but she quickly took her phone and stood up. She went out of my room and picked up. I heard her talk to someone. After two minutes she sticked her head through the door and asked: "Can James come too?" I nodded confused was James Babe? She said something to her phone and came back in.

"So umm are you and James a thing?", I asked her smiling. She answered blushing: "Y-yea" aww this is so cute.

Shortly after, James was here we let him in. We went back to my room and finished our homework. We wanted to watch Netflix but I got a call. I looked and saw that Brook was FaceTiming me. I blushed and picked up. "Hey Brooky", I said and wanted to go outside but Emma told me to stay here so they could listen too. I asked Brook if it was okay with him and he said yes. "So Brook this is my best friend Emma and her boyfriend James. James and Emma this is my boyfriend Brooklyn", I introduced them to each other.

We talked for a long time. They all got along with each other instantly. After nearly an hour Brook said: "So y/n I need to hang up now. But one Last question", I looked at him and mentioned him to go on, "have you told your parents yet?" I shook my head.

I kinda didn't want to tell them. What if they don't like me being in a realationship with someone famous or they don't want me being in a long-distant realationship. And they don't know Brook which makes the situation worse. For them we are basically strangers.

After we said goodbye to Brook we watched one episode of Friends and then Emma and James went home.

I went downstairs into the living room and said: "Mum, Dad and Molly I need to tell you something"

~A/N~
Don't really have something to say other than hope you like it. Tell me what you think.