achtundzwanzig

After a week ignoring Brooklyn I just couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to talk to him so badly but what he did was not okay and I just really don't want to see him. He hurt me.

I decided to go to Emma. Maybe she can take my mind off it.
We decided to go to her room and watch Netflix. Emma also invited James. He came and sat next to Emma. He gave her a kiss on the cheek. They are so cute! But it's making me jealous because of Brook.

Speaking of Brook he just called me again. Emma and James both looked at me questioning while I just looked at my phone until the call ended. Then Brook sent me messages and this time I couldn't ignore them anymore. I read not one of the messages he sent me since Rye called me.

"Emma? I kinda want to look what he wrote", I said.
"Well then look. I'm right here for you", she said. I looked at her before opening the messages. Emma and James both looked over my shoulder.

'Please y/n talk to me'
'What did I do wrong'
'Why are you ignoring me'
'Please what happened?'

That are only a few of his messages. Reading these messages made me break down again. I let myself fall back and sobbed into Emma's chest. She tried to calm me down by drawing circles on my back. After a bit I calmed down a bit and read the messages again. This time I got more angry than sad.

'Seriously? You don't know what happened? Just fuck off! You freakin cheated on me! Yes I know it! Rye told me and now let me alone. Don't even try to talk to me again!'

At the end of my message I broke down again. Emma and James took my mind off it until I got a message from Brook again.

'Please y/n it was a missunderstanding. I already talked to Rye. Please let me explain!'

I just didn't answer him and ignored him again.

~A/N~
Are you and Brook gonna make up? 💖💖