zweiunddreißig

The last few school weeks went by really fast. Brook stayed at mine till my graduation and I already decided what to do: I'm gonna move to the UK with Emma and James. They're gonna get a flat but I'm gonna live at the boys' house. They already said that's okay for them.

I learned much for my final exams and Brooklyn helped me.
I passed my final exams and then it was time for prom. I asked Brook to go to prom with me a week earlier. Of course he said yes. It made me so happy.

Two hours before prom I sent Brook out of my room and called Emma over. She brought all her make up things and her dress and came. Brooklyn is gonna borrow a suit from James. He's already at his.

Emma and I got dressed. I decided to wear a beautiful black and white dress and black high heels.

 I decided to wear a beautiful black and white dress and black high heels

Then we did our make up. Just in time we were finished. We walked down the stairs from my room when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and saw James. And behind him stood Brooklyn. He looked kinda shy.

"Omg Brooky you look so handsome!", I said and jumped into his arms.

"Bye y/n", I heard my mum shout, "have fun"

I said Bye too and then we sat down in James' car. He already got his drivers license.

After a few minutes we arrived. The location looked beautiful.

We made our way in and went to get some drinks. After a few minutes, maybe half an hour, Brook asked me to dance. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. We swayed left and right. My arms rested around his neck and his on my waist. I laid my head on his chest.

At the end of the song Brook leaned back to look at me. He stared into my eyes and I gazed back into his beautiful green ones. Then he slowly started to lean in and our lips touched. I kissed back and pulled him closer. After a few seconds we pulled away.

This evening was probably the best of my life. It was just perfect.

~A/N~
Hey guys hope you liked this part. This book is coming to an end soon but I'm already writing on a new one. So stay tuned ❤️