vierzehn

*Thursday*

In the morning Molly comes into my room to look if I'm awake. Which I was. I already get ready for school. Molly and I take the bus and sit next to each other. Then Molly suddendly asks: "How was it yesterday?"
Me: "W..What?"
Molly: "You know with James."
I blush and say: "How do you know?"
Molly: "Oh come on you getting ready and wearing makeup." Okay I never wear makeup so it's clear that she saw that.

Molly: "And then James picking you up. You guys going away together both a little dressed up. He hugging you for saying 'good bye'. Your crush on him since so long..."
I stop her: "Okay I get it it's obvious. You're not stupid and little anymore."
At school I go to Emma and she immediately asks me for details. I tell her all and then I have to go to my biology class. Oh no, sh*t. We get our test back today.

The teacher hands us back our tests and I have a really bad C. But I mean C is C. No one cares if it's a good one or a bad one.

In the evening I get a DM from Brook again.
DM:
Roadtriptv: "Hey, how was your date?"
Me: "Yea it went good."
Roadtriptv: "Well that's cool to hear'
Me: 'Yea☺️. So I'm going to sleep now. Good night ❤️.'
Roadtriptv:

~A/N~Hey! Again sorry that the parts are so short 😞

~A/N~
Hey! Again sorry that the parts are so short 😞. Hope you like it.
Love ya 💕💕