dreiunddreißig

And then the day came. The day I was gonna move to the UK. I was so excited.

We were all stood at the airport. Emma, James, Brooklyn, me and our families.  We said our good byes. We hugged and talked a last time for probably a few month. Of course we're gonna visite them. But for now it was good bye.

Just as we we're about to through the security gates I turned around and ran back. I hugged my mum and dad for the last time and then I fell in Mollys arms. "I love you Molly. Never forget that. Thank you for everything. You're the best sister on earth.", I said to her and then I ran back to the others.

*In the UK*
We got off the plane and drove to the boys' house. Emma and James are gonna live with us there until they find a flat for them.

Brooklyn opened the door and immediately six boys came running and hugged him. I didn't blame them. They hadn't seen him for about a month.

"Hey y/n", I heard them say afterwards. "Hey", I said back and we all hugged. I introduced Emma and James and then we sat down in the living room. We talked and laughed a lot this evening. After a while we all went to bed.

Mikey and Jack disappeared into their own rooms. Alex and Robbie too. Emma and James got the spare room. And just as I was about to go into Brooklyn's room I saw Rye and Andy both go into Rye's room. Okay? What's going on with them too? Doesn't Andy have his own room? I mean I know he has from the vlogs.

I decided to ask them tomorrow and went to bed. I snuggled into Brook's chest. He wrapped an arm around my waist protectively. Like this we fell asleep.

~A/N~
Only three more parts.