sechs

*Wednesday*

Another day and again: school. Ugghhhhh!!! And in addition to that I've got an french exam today. Well...

The exam was actually easy for once. I think I did a good job. Lets just hope.
Emma: "Hey y/n how way your exam?"
Me: "Yea it was okay. I think I did good."
Emma: "That's great! Wanna hang out today?"
Me: "Yes sure. But I've got to go home first check on Molly. She's ill. 3 p.m. at yours?"
Emma: "Yes sounds good. Cya!"
Me: "Bye"

I go home, open the door and shout: "Molly I'm back. How are you?" I go into her room and see her laying on her bed scrolling through her phone.
Me: "Hey Molly how you feeling?"
Molly: "Yes it's okay. Could be better though."
Me: "Do you want some soup?"
Molly: "Yes please"
I make Molly some soup and bring it to her.
Me: "I gotta go I'm going over at Emma's. Call if you need anything."
Molly: "Okay thanks. Bye"
Me: "Bye"

I go over to Emma's and knock on the door. She opens the door and greets me. Then we go to her room. We do our homework and afterwards we listen to roadtrip covers. Wow this is so much more fun together. Fangirling over Rye's looks, Andy's vocals, Brook's noodels, Jack's cuteness and Mikey's smile is just funnier together.
After a while I have to go home.

~A/N~
Part six. I really hope you like it. Tell me what you think.
Love ya 💖