zwei

*Saturday*

I wake up and go downstairs. I see that my parents made breakfast. I sit down and eat it. Then I tell my parents that I have homework to do and go upstairs to my room.  I take out my math stuff and sit down at my desk. Just as I am about to begin with the first number my phone pings. I look at it and see that I got another DM from Roadtrip.
Instagram: Roadtriptv sent you a photo.
I quickly open it and and see:

DM:Me: 'Hi Brooky'Roadtriptv: 'We are here till tuesday morning do you want to meet up? -Brook'Omg Brook really wants to meet me again

DM:
Me: 'Hi Brooky'
Roadtriptv: 'We are here till tuesday morning do you want to meet up? -Brook'
Omg Brook really wants to meet me again.
Me: 'I've got school on monday but I have time tomorrow'
Roadtriptv: 'Yea that's great tomorrow 11a.m. where we met yesterday? -Brook'
Me: 'Yes okay. See you'
Roadtriptv: 'See you -Brook'
Omg I'm gonna meet Brook again tomorrow. Like what? That's so unreal it feels like a dream.

Then I do my math and english homework. My family and I head out for lunch. We go into a restaurant and order our food. One hour later we are finished and go home. I go into my room and take my laptop. After watching Netflix for about half an hour Molly comes in and asks if she can watch with me. I shuffle over to make space for her and she sits next to me on the bed. Afterwards we both go to bed.

~A/N~
Hey! Sorry that it took so long. Hope you like it
Love ya 💕💕