dreißig

"Brooklyn?"

He was about to answer but I closed the door. He instantly banged his fists against it: "Y/n please we need to talk!" I just went upstairs. "Who was it?", Emma asked me. "Brooklyn", I answered simply. Emma jumped up and ran downstairs. "No Emma! Don't!", I screamed after her but she just ignored me and let Brooklyn in. She led him to my room, where I was laying on my bed on my phone totally ignoring everything. Then she said good bye and went home or to James I don't know.

"What do you want?", I said kinda harshly before Brook could even open his mouth.

"Y/n please we need to talk"

"..."

"Please! It was all a missunderstanding!"

"Whatever"

"Please just listen"

"...am listening"

"Good. So y/n.. I want you to know that it was a fan-"

"I don't care who it was!", I was in the edge of tears now.

"You didn't let me finish"

"Sorry", now I was crying. Brook wrapped his arms around me and brought me to his chest. I just let it happen.

"So I was on a walk with Rye. And he went a little further. Then I met her, the fan. She wanted photos and stuff and then we talked a bit. But suddendly she just kissed me. Without any warning. I guess that's what Rye saw. But I swear, I immediately pushed her away."

I looked up at him and stared into his beautiful shining-green eyes. And then something came trough me. I sat up straight and leaned in a bit. My eyes flickered to his lips. And then I smashed my lips on his. He immediately kissed back. Wow what an amazing feeling.

Shortly after Brook pulled away and looked at me lovingly: "Babe? Wanna be mine again?"
"Of course Brooklyn!", I threw my arms around his neck and his were around my waist. He then leaned in again and brought me into a sweet loving kiss.

~A/N~
Ahhhxjsjezebhsxjdbkxe 💞