acht

*Friday*

I'm currently sitting in french.
Teacher: "And now I'm gonna give back your exams." Sh*t, I completely forgot about that. The teacher hands everyone back their tests. She stops infront of me and says: "Well done y/n. Keep working like that." Then she hands be my sheet. I look at it. B!!! That's surprising. I'm not good in french.

During the lunch break I meet Emma again.
Me *excited*: "I got a B in french!!!!"
Emma: "Really omg that's so cool!!"
Me: "Yes I know!" We celebrate for a bit till I suddendly remember....

Me *reproachful*: "You looked for my fan-account"
Emma: "Yes I know I'm sorry. But your fanfictions are really good!"
Me: "You read them!?"
Emma: "Yes they are sooo good!"
Me: "Oh no."
Emma: "What?"
Me: "That's emarrassing."
Emma: "No why would it?"
Me: "Because some parts are just emarrassing to be read by people you know."
Emma: "Oh but I'm totally fine with reading them don't worry."
Me: "But I'm not!"
Emma: "Well you gotta deal with it 'cause I'm gonna read all your fanfictions."
Me: "Ughh fine...."

As soon as I come home I show my mother my french exam. She looks at it and says: "I'm proud of you, y/n." Then she hugs me. Afterwards I go in my room to make the rest of my homework.
In the evening I get ready for bed. Then I chat a little bit with Emma on my phone and go to sleep. Weekend! Finally!

~A/N~
Hey guys! I hope you like it. The next part is coming wednesday or thursday sorry, but it's really stressfull at school at the moment. But maybe I'm gonna post two parts next time.
Love ya 💖