einunddreißig

He then leaned in again and brought me into a sweet loving kiss.

"You two finished now?" I looked up to see Molly in my doorframe.

"Molly! Don't do that! Oh and by the way Brooklyn that's Molly, my really annoying sister", I said while glaring at Molly.

"Hey Molly nice to finally meet you in person", Brook said. Oh yea I forgot before we broke up they met over FaceTime.

"Yea, hi. What are you even doing here. First you live in england. Second I thought you cheated on her and now you're snogging her face up!" As soon as Molly said that I went all red but Brook just chuckled and sneaked an arm around my waist.

"Well I did NOT cheat on her. But this little miss here thought so. So I came here to clear things up.", he said to her and then turned to me, "Sorry I didn't come earlier we had much to do" I just shook my head and kissed him again.

"Well I suppose things are okay now", I heard Molly say. I swear this girl. Then I heard her leave my room. Good. After a minute or something Brook pulled away.
"This was Emma's idea by the way", he wispered into my ear, "she DMed us on Instagram" Oh so that's why she and James acted so strange. This little bitch. On the other side I think I should rather be thankful than mad. She brought Brooky to me.

~A/N~
Don't know what to say other than hope you like it. 💕