neun

*Saturday*

I wake up late. Well it's not actually that late. It's just 9 a.m. but that's later than during the week. And also normaly my parents wake me up not later than 8 a.m. Crazy I know. I mean it's weekend.
Anyway I woke up at nine today because my parents didn't wake me. I look at my phone and again: 'Instagram: roadtriptv sent you a message'.

DM:
Roadtriptv: 'Hey y/n sorry i didn't write you we were busy with the house -Brook'
Me: 'Oh that's no problem. You don't need to chat with me. I'm just a Roadie'
Roadtriptv: 'No y/n you're more than a Roadie to me. You're my friend. And the boys' too'
Me: 'Aww thank you Brook that's so cute'
Omg now I'm their friend like wtf a week ago they didn't even know me!
Roadtriptv: 'So y/n what did you do the past few days?'
Me: 'Not much just learning and doing homework. Hanging out with Emma, my best friend'
Me: 'Oh and I wrote a french exam. I got a B'
Roadtriptv: 'Oh that's great'
Me: 'Yea and I got Emma into you guys.'
Roadtriptv: 'Really? That's cool. Was she the girl you were with last friday when you met us?'
Me: 'Yes that's her'

DM:
Me: 'Omg Emma!"
emma_the_cool_girl: 'Yes what?
Me: 'Brook just mentioned you in our DMs'
emma_the_cool_girl: 'Really omg what did write?'
I send her a screenshot of mine and Brook's DMs.
emma_the_cool_girl: 'How cool. And omg you write with him!'
Me: 'Yes I know. I told you he asked for my insta ever since then we write.'

~A/N~
I really hope you like it 💖