drei

*Sunday*

I wake up and instantly shoot out of bed. I look at the clock and see that it's 8:30a.m. Sh*t! I only have 2 hours to get ready because I need half an hour to get to the shopping center. I brush my teeth, run downstairs and make myself some breakfast. After eating it I decide to wear a black jeans, a rose pink pullover and my rose pink sneakers.

 After eating it I decide to wear a black jeans, a rose pink pullover and my rose pink sneakers

Just in time I am finished. I take my wallet and my phone and head out.
When I get to the place where I met the boys yesterday I see Brook waiting for me. I run to him and hug him.
Brook *happy*: "Hey! Y/n!"
Me: "Hi Brook"
Brook: "What do you want to do now?"
Me: "I don't know? There is a Starbucks nearby maybe we can go there?"
Brook: "Yea great idea lets go"
We go to Starbucks and sit down. After we ordered our drinks Brook says: "So y/n tell me about yourself."
Me: "Ok umm well I'm 18 years old I have a younger sister who is 15 years old and I'm in my last year of school. I like reading, listening to music and the reason I don't sleep at night is that I watch roadtrip vlogs and covers."
Brook laughs a bit.
Brook: "And you're funny too, I see."
Me *blushing*: "Sometimes yea"
We talk for a bit and then we walk around in the shopping center.

Suddendly I notice that it's already 5 p.m. and I have to be home at 6p.m. Brook accompanies me to the bus station. Then I say 'Bye' to Brook, hug him and make my way home. I get home half an hour later.
I make the last bit of homework I have and afterwards I go downstairs to watch tv with my family. Around 10:30 p.m. I go to bed because well I've got school tomorrow.
In bed I think about the day. What a crazy day I met up with Brook. I literally spent the whole day with him. I never could have dreamt about that. With that in my mind I fall asleep.

~A/N~
Hey guys! So here is the next part. I hope you like the story.
Love you 💖