Arthur X M SMUT: Bath Time~

(Reader speaks in italics and thoughts are in bold.)

"Arthur just get in the damn bath!" I shouted. "No!" He shouted back from the bedroom. "Look I know it's weird but you'll get infected if you don't." Arthur slowly shuffled into the room. He stood in the doorway giving me an unsure look. I sighed staring at his right arm which was in a sling. He somehow managed to get shot two days ago and could barley move his arm. "The sooner you get in the sooner it will be over." He walked over to me and stood still. I awkwardly began to help him unbutton his shirt. We stood in silence as i gently pulled his shirt off before moving to his pants. I undid his belt removing it before unbuttoning his pants. I knew my face was a deep scarlet at this point. "Can you uh....remove...your underwear without me or....?" He nodded and motioned for me to turn around. I quickly did so biting my lip as i heard him enter the tub. "Okay." He mumbled softly. I turned around grabbing the shampoo bottle taking a seat behind him. I poured some onto his head before i began to gently scrub his head. I hummed a soft tune to myself trying to fill the silence with something. 'His hair is so soft.' I thought smiling to myself. "Can you lean forward?" He slowly did letting out a small groan i assume was from pain. I took a deep breath trying to calm myself as i began to wash his back. His skin was surprisingly soft as well. Once his back was clean i moved to the side of the tub pulling my stool along with me. He leaned back. "You okay?" I asked looking at his wound. Luckily it didn't look infected. "Y-Yeah." I began to wash his chest feeling my face heat up more. I felt like I was going to explode under his fiery gaze. I quickly cleaned around his wound before moving to his face. I gently washed away the dirt and blood that had caked his face. I bit my lip as i slowly pushed my hand into the soapy water beginning to now wash his stomach not daring to venture any further. 'Oh my god~' Lewd thoughts swarmed my head making me sigh. I went to pull my hand away to grab more soap only to have Arthur grab my wrist. "Something wrong?" I asked concern taking over. He quickly let go of my wrist shaking his head. "I was slipping." He mumbled looking away. I nodded turning around grabbing the soap. "How's the shoulder?" I asked flashing a shy smile. "Hurts, but it won't kill me." I let out a small laugh nodding. He locked eyes with me again frustration clearly written on his face. "Arthur what's wrong?" He mumbled a few swears grabbing my black dress tie roughly pulling me into a kiss. My eyes widened in surprise and my whole body tensed. I pulled away trying to regain my composure. Arthur had a look of panic on his face making me laugh. I stood up and stretched before shaking my head. "Mr. Morgan if you wanted more than a bath you only needed to ask." I purred making him turn scarlet. "Your not mad?" I shook my head smiling. "Thrilled actually." I hooked my fingers around my tie pulling it off before taking off my vest and dress shirt. I locked my eyes with his as i unbuttoned my pants pulling them and my underwear off in one swift move. I slowly walked to the tub taking a deep breath and i entered. Arthur's hands quickly shot to my hips roughly pulling me down onto him. "What about your shoulder?" I asked gently brushing my fingers against it. "I'll live." He smirked pulling me into a rough kiss and he slammed me down onto him. I threw my head back moaning as he slammed into me without mercy. I gripped the tub with one hand while using the other to pleasure myself wrapping my hand around my cock stroking myself. Arthur placed rough kisses and bites on my neck making sure he left his mark. "Arthur!" I shouted loudly. Water sloshed onto the floor but at the moment i didn't really care. I pulled him into a needy kiss as i came shuddering as he quickly came after. He slumped back a large smile on his face. I lifted myself up before sitting back down on his bare lap. "If i would have known this would happen i would have let myself get shot sooner." I let out a laugh shaking my head happily pulling him into another kiss.