Arthur X F: Runway With Me

(The dress above is what the female character is wearing. I'm terrible at describing dresses properly XD. Reader speaks in italics and thoughts are in bold.)

I stepped outside my room. I hated being in a dress. And i especially hated how revealing this one was. I slowly walked down the hall my heels clicking against the marble flooring. I made my way down the staircase plastering a fake smile on my face. Everyone looked at me whispering to one another. "There she is!" My fathers voice boomed throughout the room. He walked over to the staircase offering me his arm. I took it following him over to his snobby rich friends. "Mr. Walker this is my lovely daughter." I flashed them all a shy smile. The oldest of the men stepped forward flashing me a sleazy grin. "It is nice to finally meet you. I must say your much more beautiful than your father let on." Disgust quickly took over but i quickly forced myself to giggle. "Your too kind Sir." I turned to find my father nowhere in sight. "I assume your father has told you already?" Mr. Walker asked gaining my attention. "Told me what?" I asked softly. "As you know I've gained a upper hand in the oil business. Your father wanted to merge with my company. I told him i would but only in exchange for your hand in marriage." My smile dropped instantly and I backed up. "Mr. Walker you are twelve years older than me. I find that highly inappropriate." He frowned. "Well honestly you don't really have a say. After all you are a woman." I clenched my jaw snatching his drink from his hand and pouring it over his head. The room fell silent and all eyes were on me. My father quickly rushed over horrified. "Mr Walker I am so sorry!" He only laughed wiping the alcohol off his tux. "No need. I like them feisty." His laughter stopped when he looked up at me. I arched a brow turning around and going pale myself. There stood my dearest friend aiming a pistol at Mr. Walker and my father. "Arthur?! Are you out of your mind?!" I shouted. Arthur grabbed my wrist pulling me behind him. "Sorry to intrude on your party gentlemen but I'm here for her. If any of you try to stop me I'll kill every person in this place." That's when i finally took the time to look around. Everyone from the gang was here all dressed in fancy clothing to blend in. All aiming guns into the crowd. Arthur quickly grabbed my arm dragging out of the house and outside. He stopped and placed his hands on my exposed shoulders. "You don't belong with him. You belong with us, living free." My heart began to swell. Arthur looked at the ground rubbing the back of his neck. "But most of all...you belong with....me." I smiled. "I'd be happy to." The others rushed outside shouting at us to leave. Arthur called for his horse helping me on. As we rode away I watched the ranch disappear from sight. "So how exactly did you find out about that party?" I asked holding onto him tightly. "Hosea was in Saint Denis when he heard about a large gathering of rich idiots. That's when he heard about your arranged marriage to that bastard." I leaned forward planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you Arthur." He smiled. "Always."

(Someone requested this but i cannot find their user name. I hope they like it. Thanks for reading :D)