Dutch x Oc F: The lasting effect of a single word...........

(Hi so I'm using my online character as an oc. The picture above is her Halloween outfit I made but I'm using in the story as her everyday wear.)

"It won't work and you know it."

"It will I always have a plan."

"Wake up Dutch. This is a suicide mission and I will play no part in it."

Dutch turned around locking eyes with her icy blue ones. "Katherine do you no longer have faith in me?" Silence filled the room as he stares deeply into her eyes. "No I don't. I won't play your games anymore Dutch. I'm not watching anymore of them die trying to live out your fantasy of a so called better life." He stared at the masked woman with a frown. "Katherine after everything ive done for you......this is how you repay me? Leaving me in a time of need?" Katherine walked around the table backing Dutch up against a wall. She stared intensly into his eyes. "I did not wished to be saved. I told you to leave me to die. You didnt. You made that choice. I don't owe you anything. And if i did. I have already done more than enough to repay that debt." She turned to leave but Dutch quickly grabbed her wrist. "Don't go." She ripped her arm from his desperate grasp and took a few steps forward before stopping. "There was a time I would've died for you. That time has past. Your actions have made it clear what I must do." Dutch watched her walk towards the exit. Panic quickly took over him making him blurt out the words he though he'd never say. "I love you." She paused in the doorway turning to look at him. "I hate you Dutch Van dire linde. And I always will." With that she was gone. Dutch stared at where she had just been with a broken expression on his face. He thought of all the things he had lost with her leaving. Those thoughts turned to the man who had caused this. Those thoughts turned to anger. And from there to hate. He hated that man with every fiber in his being. Arthur Morgan.

(So if people like this I'll make a part 2. Sorry I haven't been on in so long. I grautated highschool and I've been very busy looking for jobs. But hey I'm back :D. Hope you all had a good Christmas. Requests are open. Thanks for reading.)