Arthur X F SMUT: Behind Closed Doors

(Reader speaks in italics and thoughts are in bold.)

I slowly walked around the bed my heels clicking against the wooden floor. I circled my prey biting my lip as his helplessness. He was blind folded, gagged and tied to the bed by his wrists. I admired his naked form smiling. I was only wearing heels. I slowly crawled onto the bed sitting on his lap. He groaned bucking his hips into mine. I leaned forward slowly tracing his muscles with my index finger enjoying his muffled pleads. I leaned down more nipping his ear. "Patience, love." I whispered softly into his ear. I peppered kisses from his jaw down to his neck before roughly biting down. He arched his back letting out a muffled cry of pain. I gently kissed the bite smirking. "Your flesh is heavenly Mr. Morgan." I purred running my tongue from his neck down to his chest leaving little bites as i went. My own body throbbed with want but that could wait. Tonight was all about Arthur. I moved down now sitting between his legs. His cock stood high dripping with precum. I ran my hands along his thighs enjoying the feeling of his skin. I slowly moved down planting a small kiss on the very tip of his cock. He bucked his hips once more letting out pained muffled whines. I traced his shaft with my fingers leaving no spot untouched. I then took him into my mouth enjoying his taste. He rolled his hips trying to match the motion of my mouth. I shuddered as he came into my mouth swallowing all he gave me. Sitting up I took a quick breath licking my lips. I sat myself back down on his lap undoing the gag and tossing it off the bed. His ragged breaths filled the room making me smile. "Taste yourself." I whispered capturing his lips in a rough kiss. His tongue instantly darted inside brushing against mine. I moaned pressing my core against his cock. He broke the kiss flashing a sleazy smile. "Tell me what you want Mr. Morgan." He gasped as i rolled my hips again. "Ride me." His voice was hoarse and demanding. I stole a quick kiss before lifting my hips and slamming down onto him. Moans filled the air as i rode him. "Arthur~" I shouted pleasure exploding through my body. "Faster!" He growled loudly. I complied picking up my pace making the bed creak. I slammed down onto him one final time enjoying the warmth that spread through my core as he came. I rolled off of him panting. I untied his wrists smiling as he pulled me onto his chest. He removed the blindfold allowing me to see those beautiful blue eyes again. I kicked off my heels letting them fall off the bed. "Happy birthday, my love." He planted a kiss on my forehead pulling the blankets over us. We both quickly drifted off to sleep enjoying each others embrace.

(Person who requested wanted to remain anonymous. They asked for something kinky XD I hope you like it. I'm not very good at writing foreplay.)