Dutch X Female SPOILERS: When You Were Never Mine.......

"Why are you here? Were you hoping I'd hide you from the law? I will do no such thing. Leave my land and never return."

"I could have gone any where. But instead i came back to you. Do you know why? Because I love you and i never stopped loving you. No other woman on this earth could fill the void you can. I came here because i want to live a life with you like you always wanted. If i could go back in time and change my answer that day i would. Because choosing the gang over you was the biggest mistake of my life."

There were those feelings again. Creeping up into my heart like a deadly poison. He slowly approached me placing his hands on my shoulders. I looked away from his desperate gaze blinking back tears. An overflow of old emotions washed over me. "Dutch it's been ten years. You cannot just think you can simply come back into my life. I've changed. I'm not that foolish little girl anymore." He gently rested his hand under my chin forcing me to look up at him. I looked deeply into his eyes finding myself entranced. He began to leave forward and i found myself allowing it. I stared up at him waiting before jumping back as the door flung open. "Mama!" And as quickly as those thoughts appeared they disappeared with the sound of that voice. A reminder of what i had gained from loosing him. A life, a family. Something to be proud of. And what was he? An outlaw, a killer, something to be ashamed of. Dutch's gaze turned to the child staring at them with a surprised yet sad expression. "Dutch i am a mother of three and have an amazing husband who i love dearly. I will love them and only them. I think it would be best for both of us if we never saw each other again. Live out our lives. You an outlaw and me who wanted nothing more than a normal life." The cold, harsh tone in my voice caused him to frown. "You really have moved on." He turned walking over to his horse before disappearing back to where ever he had come from. "Who was that dear?" I looked up at my husband who was being swarmed by our children for attention. I smiled walking over to him placing a loving kiss on his cheek. "Just an old friend."

(I am back to writing. Sorry for being gone for so long. I feel like this is kinda stupid but I'm gonna post it anyway. Requests are still open.)