Dutch X Arthur SMUT: Poisonous Thoughts

Arthur brought the cigarette up to his mouth taking a long puff. Blowing out the toxic smoke he sighed grabbing his hunting knife. Carefully cutting the flesh he skinned the deer he had just hunted. "Just give me a second boy." He mumbled to his horse. His thoughts swarmed to a dangerous place making him frown. He somehow managed to get a deep gash on his stomach a few weeks back. He had been out hunting with Dutch and fell onto a sharp rock. That's when those deadly thoughts started. The way Dutch ripped his shirt open. The way he firmly pressed his hand on his bare chest keeping him down while he cleaned the wound. It sent Arthur wild with a newly found lust. Ever since he did his best to avoid Dutch as much as possible. He picked up the pelt walking over to his horse and stowing it. Mounting his trusty stallion he rode back to camp. Pearson greeted him praising the quality of the pelt. "It's nothing, really..." Arthur grumbled rubbing the back of his neck. "Arthur." Dutch's voice sent sinful shivers down Arthur's spine. He turned around slowly giving Dutch his attention. "You haven't been at camp for awhile. Everything alright?" Arthur nodded pulling out another cigarette and lighting it. "I've just been busy." That was a lie. He spent most days just wandering around on his horse thinking. "I might possibly have a lead. Are you too busy for an old friend?" Dutch asked arching a brow. Arthur knew it was a stupid idea to be around him. But he couldn't say no. "What's the lead?" Dutch grinned patting Arthur's shoulder before walking over to The Count. "Some inbreed hillbilly's might have some gold stowed up in a house near here. If it's true....that's a lot of money." Arthur mounted his horse following Dutch out of camp. His thoughts worsened the further away they got. "How much longer?" Dutch shrugged. "Not much further." The house looked like the wind could knock it down at any moment. "Are you sure there's gold in there?" Arthur asked hopping off his horse joining Dutch on the ground. "Let's find out." Dutch removed his pistols from their holsters and walked towards the house. Once on the porch he kicked the door in threatening anyone inside to come out. "No ones even here." Arthur grumbled walking inside the house. "It was worth a shot. Search the house for valuables." Dutch disappeared upstairs leaving Arthur alone. Arthur searched through the abandoned house not finding anything of value. "Did you find anything?" Arthur asked Dutch as he walked down the stairs. Dutch opened his mouth to say something but ended up tripping falling straight into Arthur. The men landed on the floor in a rather awkward position. Arthur tensed up staring straight into Dutch's eyes. Dutch quickly got off cursing a few times before letting out a laugh. Arthur wasn't as amused. He stood up brushing the dust off his clothing. "Dutch..." Arthur stared at the man for a moment before sighing. He gripped Dutch's vest pulling him into a needy kiss. Dutch pulled away looking at Arthur with an unreadable expression. "You...." Dutch seemed to look everywhere but Arthur. "I've been trying for awhile not to." Arthur admitted looking at the ground. "I've never had that happen before." Dutch mumbled rubbing the back of his arm. "Just forget about it." Arthur sighed moving towards the exit. "Arthur......stop." Arthur turned forcing himself to look up at Dutch. "Do it again." He was caught off guard at Dutch's request but slowly shuffled towards him. He felt like a teenager again not really sure what to do. He placed his hands on Dutch's shoulder and leaned in brushing his lips slower this time against Dutch's. Dutch flashed Arthur an unsure look before he slowly began to kiss back. There the men stood in an abandoned house sharing a private moment together. Arthur pulled back waiting for Dutch to say something. To his surprise he was very calm unlike Dutch. The man was acting like a skittish deer. "We can stop...." Arthur murmured softly. The nervousness and tension faded when Dutch roughly pulled Arthur down into a rougher kiss. Arthur threw his hands around Dutch's neck groaning as Dutch forced him back against one of the dust covered walls. The men battled in a heated kiss for a long time before pulling away for precious oxygen. Dutch silently began to unbutton Arthur's shirt running his hands along his bare torso. Arthur closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. "Happy to see me?" Arthur's eyes snapped open as Dutch roughly squeezed the bulge in his pants. Arthur quickly took control striping himself and Dutch down not really wanting foreplay. Arthur forced Dutch to sit on an old nearby bench. He sat between Dutch's legs boldly keeping eye contact as he placed his cock in his mouth. Dutch bit his lip rolling his hips to the movement of Arthur's mouth. "Arthur~" Dutch moaned his hands darting into said mans hair. Arthur let out soft groans of pleasure as Dutch tugged on his hair. Arthur allowed his own hand to travel below pleasuring himself now while he sucked off Dutch. Dutch roughly slammed Arthur down onto him as he came shouting his name loudly. It didn't take long for Arthur to come afterwards sending shivers down his spine. The men stared at each other in silence for a long moment before getting dressed. "Arthur..." Dutch called stopping the man from mounting his horse. "What is this....now?" Arthur shrugged flashing Dutch a small smile. "It's whatever you want it to be." Dutch pulled Arthur into another kiss before mounting his horse. "Then it's just us." Arthur nodded mounting his own horse following Dutch back to camp.

(How was this? I ran out idea's for normal oneshots so I'm pairing characters together now. I came up with this while listening to Drew Barrymore by Bryce Vine. I ship Arthur and Dutch. I still like the shipping of John and Arthur more though.)