Arthur X F X Dutch: Share??

(Reader speaks in italics and thoughts are in bold.)

The gang sat around the campfire watching in amusement as Arthur and Dutch bickered. "She likes me more. I'm a gentlemen." Arthur rolled his eyes. "She likes me more. I don't need to strut around in fancy clothing, talking all those big words to impress her." The gangs laughter could be heard behind them. "Arthur acting all dumb and tough isn't going to impress her. If anything i think she only pity's you." The gang stopped laughing when Arthur took a step forward balling his fists up. "Boys no fighting!" Miss Grimshaw shouted standing up. "If anything both of you are stupid." Everyone grew quite looking at Abigail. "And why is that Miss Roberts?" Dutch asked turning towards her. "She loves you both equally. Why not make her happy and share?" Both men looked at each other before looking back at Abigail. "Share?" They asked in unison. Dutch looked at Arthur who shrugged. "I.....guess." He muttered rubbing the back of his neck. "I suppose all we really can do is wait for her to return and ask." Dutch sighed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I leaned forward patting my horse as i rode down the trail. "How's my little nephew?" I asked looking down at Jack who was sitting in my lap. "This horse is tall!" He shouted in amazement. I chuckled ruffling his hair making him giggle. "Did you like the theater?" I asked turning off the main trail and down into the camp. "Yeah! It was soooo fun." I stopped my horse near the hitching post helping Jack down before I got off myself. I hitched my horse before walking Jack over to Abigail. "Here he is, safe and sound." She pulled Jack into a hug kissing his forehead. "Thank you." I nodded. "How's my brother? Still stupid?" Abigail laughed. "Yeah...." I placed my hand on her shoulder. "He'll come around." She nodded before pointing towards the lake shore. "Arthur and Dutch are waiting for you down there." I walked down to the shore admiring the lake as i walked towards the men. "You needed something?" I asked softly. "We know you both like us equally. So we've decided to share." I froze staring at them. "You both want to share me?" They nodded. A blush crept up onto my face. "I mean......I've never done anything like this before but......I'm willing to give it a shot." I mumbled smiling. They grinned each pulling me into a hug. I placed a kiss on Arthur's lips before Dutch's. "See she does like me more! She kissed me first." Arthur laughed a smug smirk on his face. Dutch narrowed his eyes at Arthur. "She may have kissed you first but I grantee I'll be the first to do....other....things." I gasped punching Dutch's shoulder. "Oh please I know she'll do it with me first." I punched Arthur's before storming off in embarrassment. I could hear them both laughing behind me. "Both of you are perverted!" I shouted trying to compose myself. "Yeah but you love us." Arthur shouted back making me roll my eyes. "That I can't deny." I whispered to myself shaking my head.

(This was requested. I wasn't sure where to go with this XD. I did my best.)