Dutch X Female: And The Truth Will Set You Free..

(Reader speaks in italics and thoughts are in bold. This was requested. They wanted a different thing were the reader was with the gang for a long time and loved Dutch. And even after the whole mess of the second game she stayed by him. And now their both being hunted by John. I was listening to the song My Blood by Twenty One Pilots and thought it was perfect for this story. This will be sad and have SPOILERS for both the second and first game.)

We can't always fight nature, . We can't fight change, we can't fight gravity, we can't fight nothin'. My whole life, all I ever did was fight.. ~ Dutch Van Der Linde

Running that's all we could do. I flashed Dutch a panicked look as we fled to the top of the makeshift platform. "Dutch! Just stop!" I snapped yanking my wrist from his hand. We both stood there in silence staring at each other. "We can't keep fighting Dutch. They'll be here any second! I'm.......I'm.........I'm scared!" I shouted, tears running down my face. Dutch quickly pulled me into a hug allowing me to sob into his shoulder. "It will be okay. I always have a plan remember?" I pulled away taking a deep breath. "I always thought if we just fought hard enough maybe things would work out. But look at us! We're-" I was cut off by a loud explosion. "Dutch!" I clenched my jaw at the familiar voice. "We don't have much time. Are you with me?" Dutch asked holding out his hand. "Always." I took his hand running into the mine shafts with him. "Dutch you can't run forever!" I screamed as John fired hitting me in the leg. Dutch snapped and began to panic. I yanked him down by his vest pulling him into a loving kiss. "Go without me. I'll only slow you down okay? No matter what happens I will always love you Dutch." He looked down at me with a broken expression. "I said go!" He opened his mouth to say something but another round of gunshots forced him to run leaving me behind. I took a deep breath watching him disappear into the shafts. I tensed as I heard footsteps behind me. "Nice to see you again John." I spoke softly not turning around. "Where's Dutch?" I ignored his question. "I wish I could've watched the sunrise one more time." John stood in front of me now aiming his rifle down at me. "Why'd you stay with him?" I looked up at him flashing a sad smile. "The same reason your standing right here in front of me. I love him and I'd doing anything for him. Just like you would for Abigail and Jack." I leaned back letting out a heavy sigh. "It's okay John. Go ahead. I won't survive either way."

-------------------------------------

Dutch flinched as a loud gunshot rang through the shafts. He took a deep breath forcing himself to keep going. He paused panicking as he had ran out the other side of the mine shaft and straight onto a cliff edge. He turned around only to find John blocking his only escape aiming his rifle at him. "Hello John." John took a step forward making Dutch take a step back. "Hello Dutch." He replied cautiously. "W-We gotta stop meeting like this John." Dutch looked up at the sky letting out a sigh. "Give up Dutch. It's over." Dutch let out a sad laugh. "We can't always fight nature, . We can't fight change, we can't fight gravity, we can't fight nothin'. My whole life, all I ever did was fight...... and it's gotten me nowhere. I lost everyone because I couldn't stop. Arthur......Hosea........Sean.....Lenny...Molly..My love..." Dutch took a few more steps back standing on the very edge of the cliff. "I've got a plan John....and this time it's a good one." Dutch tossed his pistols onto ground before looking back and letting himself fall. That last thing on his mind before hitting the ground was his one and only.

(I hope you like it! If you have a request just message me. Thanks for reading. I hope you have a great day :D)

Red Dead Redemption 2 Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें