I am Me

\\ Introduction //

 Name: Mun (moon) Y/N.

Age: 16

Date of Birth (M/D/Y): 10. 11. 02

Zodiac: Libra

Chinese Zodiac: Horse

Height: 5'6 or 167cm

This semester I'll be attending my first year of high school. As crazy as that sounds...I'm actually excited. A new school, a new city.

But...the reason for me moving to a new city is because of my stupid mistake. I...well...it's a new start and that was the past.

I can't wait for scho--

"Nuna wake upp!!! You no jaljayo!", that's my baby brother, Mun Jinyoung.

' Uwah I spoke too soon...'

"Mmm...just give me...five more minutes...", I groaned and pulled blanket over my head.

"Nuna noooo! Wakey wakey pwease!", he tugged onto the blanket. He isn't strong though, he's just a little 6year old kid.

I sighed, knowing he wasn't going to give up this stupid battle.

"Fine! Fine!", the covers flew off me and I slowly sat up in bed.

"Uwah! Yay!", he hugged me.

'This kid...'

"Arasseo arasseo", I gently tried to get him off of me.

"I go leave now! Mommy waiting for you downstairs", he excitedly jumped off my bed and headed out my room.

"Why is he so hyper in the morning...", I said to myself.

My legs moved from the bed and onto the floor, allowing me to stand up and stretch. I walked over to my mirror while yawning...hopefully my face isn't puffy.

I pinched both my cheeks and stuck my tongue out. How weird am I early in the morning, right?

Wondering what time it was, I looked at my clock that was on my dresser.

'7:04am...7....7....AM!?'

Aish! School starts at 8am! Why the hell am I just now waking up!? Damn...I'm gonna be late!

I quickly ran to the bathroom to wash up and get myself dressed for school. Thankfully I don't need to put makeup on...well the school doesn't exactly allow it, so that's why.

While putting on the skirt and tight knee socks, I realized how fucking short the skirt was.

'Oooh I'm so lucky I'm going to an all-girls school...but damn, I'll miss seeing boys on the daily'

Grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs. The smell of mom's morning burnt food, as usual.

"Honey...you're gonna be late on the first day. Y'know that right?", my mother, as wise as always.

"What would I do without you ma", I cheekily smiled at her while grabbing the lunch she made for me and headed to the door.

"Hold on Y/N...take some cash, just in case", my mother pulled out $20.

I titled my head at her sudden niceness... "Uh..T-thank you, ma...", I bowed and took the cash from her.

"Aish my child...hurry up and go!", she smacked my head and laughed.

"Ma!", why does she randomly hit me. 

She shooed me off, and so I headed to the door and made my way to school.

Autumn is here, making all the trees that were green before to turn red and orange. I love this season as much as I love eating tteokbokki with cheese. Mmmm....

While running to school I soon saw some kids on the sidewalk. Probably a sign that the school is near...Cause I honestly don't know where it is, I was just told to stay on this street and I'll eventually run into it

I looked down at my watch. Time read 7:59am. 

"Shit...I'm not eve-", what the hell.

"Ow....", a voice said, I don't know who though since my eyes are closed.

"A-ah...", I opened my eyes...and why am I on top of someone!?

~~~~~

A 3rd story?

Yes, yes it is!

Why?

Well...me and Lian are working on this one together, rather

than just me!

Lian: H-hi...

Me: Why you shy? They can't see you...

Lian: I-i...whatever... *walks out room*

Me: That's Lian, she's a bit...hm...weird?

Lian: I can hear you!

Me: :)