Xmas Special ♥

*Just a fun little side chapter that's not related to main story...sorry haha!*

"Did anyone buy the fruit cake!?", Nayeon yelled out.

"Who the hell eats fruit cake!?", Momo yelled back. 

"Preach it Momo-unni", Dahyun cheered.

Everyone is a mess since today is Christmas Eve. Also since we won't be seeing eachother until after New Year's, we've also decided to celebrate Sana-unni's birthday today. Although her birthday is on the 29th.

"Here, put the letters like this", Jeongyeon instructed to Jihyo who was struggling to string up the letters.

"But I like it like this...", Jihyo pouted.

"No way will I let you keep 'Huppy Berthday and Merry Chrysler'! Can't you properly spell!?", Jeongyeon nagged at Jihyo, making the younger one to cover her ears in annoyance.

"Y/N! Come help me blow up these balloons", Chaeyoung called out to me...though her voice was really squeaky.

"Are you inhaling the helium Chae...", I walked to where she was and laughed at her putting in all the strength to inflate the balloons. The little cub cutely nodded her and started laughing, which made her voice sound like a high-pitched mouse.

I picked up a balloon and started blowing air into it. After doing it for about a few seconds, a headache soon appeared. "Damn...this is harder than I thought", my voice squeaked, which made Chae to laugh again.

"The food is done everyone!", Mina came out from the kitchen. 

Momo quickly dropped the confetti she was holding. "I'll help bring out the food!", she ran past Mina and was headed to the kitchen.

"Someone stop her!", Tzuyu yelled out. She sighed and and ran after Momo. 

Suddenly there was yelling...or at least more yelling. Mina watched Tzuyu and Momo fight over who will bring the food out onto the table. "Honestly...", Mina brushed her hair to the side and walked to where Chaeyoung and I were. She knelt down, "I'll help you two with these balloons". Chaeyoung and I smiled at her.

After a few minutes, the front door suddenly swung open. "GIRLS! GET READY! SANA IS ON HER WAY!", BamBam yelled out then quickly closed the door. We all looked at eachother, then looked back at the door.

"How...did...he...", Dahyun had a confused look.

I sighed, "Don't even ask".

But thanks to Bambam's random outburst, the sudden realization that Sana was on her way made everyone to panic.  "Ok ok! Quickly everyone! Let's finish up the decorations!", Nayeon raised a fist in the air. We all looked at her...

"Yea!!!!", everyone cheered. And thus we worked harder and faster to finish up the preparations for the party.

The doorbell rang. 

"I'll get the door. Everyone else get in position!", Nayeon instructed and we did as she said.

From my position I could see Nayeon walking up to the door. She fixed her hair and blew off some of the confetti that was stuck to her shirt. Finally she proceeded to open the door, presenting Sana.

"Nayeon-unni!", Sana quickly hugged her unni.

"Sana!", she hugged back.

Sana quickly took notice of the dark room behind Nayeon. "Unni...why is it dark in here?", she cutely tilted her head and was jumping side to side. Also...that was our cue to turn df up.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA!!", we all shouted.

"Unni", Tzuyu said at the last minute. We looked at Tzuyu. "W-what...she is my unni...", her face suddenly became shy.

"Tzuyu-ah!", Sana ran to Tzuyu, embracing the tall little maknae. We all ran to them making a big group hug. "Thank you everyone...thank you so much!", Sana cried a little while laughing. 

Momo broke away from the hug. "Enough with the sad shit...let's eat and party till the morningggggg!!", she suddenly started taking off her shirt.

"Momo, no!", my eyes grew wide.

As she was taking off her shirt... "Ack! I-it's...s-stuck...", Momo whined as her shirt got stuck on her head.

We all busted out laughing.

"Wae! I-it's not funny!", Momo whined again. "Someone help me for god's sake! I won't let this ugly sweater go to waste!".

Chaeyoung made her way over to Momo, but was still laughing her ass off. "H-here u-unni", she tried to hold in her laugh while helping Momo get the shirt over her big head. 

"Oh thank the lord!", Momo sighed in relief. "Right...where were we? Oh yes! FOOD AND DRINKS!". Well she definitely recovered fast.

"Party time!", Jihyo shouted while she was standing on the couch. Everyone cheered and quickly headed to the table where the food and drinks were.

[. . .]

"Uwah...my head hurts", I gently rubbed my head. "Wait...there was no alcohol...just apple cider...or I think...". I'm pretty sure I didn't see any alcohol bottles, unless that was alcohol, which is why I don't remember. GAH! All this thinking...

I tried to get up but suddenly felt something heavy. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked to see what was holding me down on my chest.

"S-sana...", my eyes grew wide. "W-what the...?!".

She slightly moaned, "Shhhh Y/N...we're sleepy". 

"We!?", I quietly yelled. Sana nodded against my chest.

I slowly turned my head to the left and saw Chaeyoung, Mina, and Tzuyu laying next to me. Chaeyoung was sleeping on my arm, Mina had her arm wrapped around Chaeyoung but her leg was on my waist, and Tzuyu had her head on Mina's chest.

I then slowly turned to the right and also saw Jihyo, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon. Jihyo had her face to my neck practically breathing on it, Jeongyeon had her head on Jihyo's back, and Nayeon had her leg wrapped around mines while clinging to Jeongyeon. 

How did this even happen..!? But wait...

"Where's Momo and Dahyun!?", I whispered to Sana.

"They're on the couch over there..."

I looked over Sana's body and saw Momo clinging to Dahyun on the couch. Well isn't that something... 

I leaned my head back onto the pillow and lightly sighed. 

"Well...", I chuckled. "Merry Christmas girls....and happy birthday...Sana"

They all smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Happy holidays and happy birthday to those whose who celebrate their birthdays in DECEMBER!! Also happy soon to be New Years! Are you ready for 2019!?

- L&J ♥