Gucci

There he was. But something was different...

"Y/N! Over here!", he smiled brightly while waving me to come over. When I reached to where he was was sitting, he stood up and pulled me in for a hug.

"Uwah it's been so long Y/N!". 

'Why does this kid...feel buff...and look more manly? It's only been 2yrs...!

"It's good seeing you too Bambam", while breaking the hug, I suddenly got a whiff of his cologne. Seems like little boys who turn to men magically start wearing expensive Gucci.

We sat down at the table.

"Tell me all the good stuff Y/N! How's the all-girls school life going for ya?", he leaned on the table giving me his full attention. It was kinda intense.

"Ah...it's...interesting", I shrugged.

"Boo, there's more to it than that right? I mean...has anyone caught your eye?", a smirk appeared on his face.

'It's only the first day of school! How could I already like someone...jisoo christ'

"Bambam...it's only the first day of school. Even so, I don't really look at females like that...if you remember what happened back in middle school", I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms.

He looked to the side. "Right...of course I remember...but that was then, and that girl was a trashy ass bitch anyways. She's canceled". A waitress came to our table as soon as he finished talking.

"Hi, what can I get y'all two cuties", the waitress took out her pen and paper.

Bambam looked up at her and gave the most kid like smile I've ever seen. Made me cringe honestly. "Why hello there, we'll have two iced teas...add lemons please. And for entrees. . .we'll take the Crispy Pata", the waitress nodded as he told her our order.

"Comin right up darlings", she smiled and went off to another table.

Bambam faced me, giving all his attention again, "Where were we? Right...you and an all-girls school. Sounds like the perfect place to start a harem! You have the looks and the charm, I don't see how hard it could be to attract girls?".

'A harem? Does he know what he's saying!? This isn't an anime show! ;-;' 

I face-palmed, "Bambam...for the 100th time again I do--"

"Gals, this place is really good! Trust me!", that voice...from the one and only bunny granny, Nayeon.

"If it isn't, me and you are gonna fight. I'm missing Bojack Horseman for this shit", Jihyo said.

"I wish Y/N would've joined us...", Chaeyoung was clinging onto Mina.

Mina nodded her head in response to Chaeyoung.

'When Chaeyoung mentioned a cafe...she meant this one!?'

"Hey, what're you staring at?", Bambam tapped the table making me turn to face him.

"Ah...."

He looked over and saw where I was looking at. "Ooooh..."

"Oh?"

"Oh", he nodded.

"W-what?"

"Sis...don't tell me you weren't just checking out that girl with the cute ass bob-cut", he started snickering, which actually creeped me out.

"W-wha--N-no... no I wasn't...it's nothing....", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh really?", he slowly stood up from the chair. His finger tapped the table, "Then you won't mind me going after her...right?". My eyes squinted at his comment, but as soon as I was going to say something, the waitress came.

"Your two iced teas with lemons. The pata will be out shortly", she set drinks down and left.

Bambam and I were having a staring contest, but honestly my stomach started feeling uneasy. It wasn't anything I ate though. . .what is this feeling. . .

I sighed, "No...I do have a problem with you going after her". He was surprised at my answer and started laughing really loud.

And you know what? Guess who all looked our way...c'mon guess.

You're right if you guessed Chaeyoung and her friends.

"Y/N?", Chaeyoung was the first to say my name.

"C-chaeyoung...oh my, what a coincidence". That sounded really fake and I totally felt it.

"So you knew them?", Bambam whispered to me with a smirk on his face.

I didn't say anything and just looked at him.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi it's Lian here! I wrote this chapter and will

most likely write the next one.

Don't worry, Jhai is fine :) he's just in a certain condition right now...

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

But as always, thanks for reading my lovelies ♥♥