Silly

Mmm, something feels comfy. So warm and soft...squishy too. Squishy... Squishy?!

I immediately open my eyes. While still half asleep I slowly looked around me. But when did I fall alseep!?

I groggily sat up and scratched the back of my neck. Now that I was up, I could clearly see my surroundings. And to my surprise... I was still in the same room. But there was something much more surprising.

As I continued to search the room, I realized everyone was asleep. Though I know that now...but what was that soft and squishy thing I felt?! I sighed and slowly turned to my right.

There she was...

"Sana...", my hand slowly lifted off her chest. But just as I was moving it away, she suddenly grabbed onto my wrist.

"Stay", her eyes were still closed as she said it. And even though I know this was risky, I somehow couldn't resist her cute command.

I slowly leaned back onto the floor next to her, but leaving a little space in between us. She was still holding onto my wrist which I didn't mind.

"When did we all fall asleep?", I asked while looking up to the ceiling.

"After we all ate, silly", Sana quietly giggled so she wouldn't wake up the others. I turned to face her and she did the same. Though the room was dark, her eyes had a slight shimmer as they looked at me. My heart fluttered a little bit.

"R-right...", I quickly averted my eyes from her. Now that I think about it... I'm pretty sure mom is worried sick! "What time is it?", I asked.

There were some noises of shuffling. "Hmm... it's 9pm", she replied back. My heart instantly started pounding. It's late and god knows what will happen to me if I try to get back home at this time. I sighed and rubbed my head due to the headache that was starting to grow. What am I going to do?

"If you're worried about getting home, don't be", Sana suddenly said which made me to quickly turn to her.

"And why is that?", my eyes squinted to her. Sana licked her bottom lip while looking to the side.

"Well...Mina took the opportunity to call your parents as well as everyone else's. She told them we're all staying here for the night to study for the upcoming tests", Sana slightly smiled. As comforting as that sounds, where did Mina find the chance to get my mother's phone number? I shook my head and decided not to ask such a question.

"Is that so...", I heaved a sigh of relief. "Thanks for letting me know, Sana", I smiled to her and she smiled back. Cute.

Silence fell between us both, but we continued to just stare at eachother, exchanging no words at all. This kind of situation should be awkward, but somehow it was very comforting. Her eyes were so clear and glossy, along with the subtle sounds of her soft breathing. 

"Is there something on my face?", she asked with a sly look on her face. Yes, beauty. Don't worry I didn't say that out loud.

"Yea...there's something...right there".  I leaned closer to her while reaching my hand to her cheek, pretending there was something on her face. Sana's eyes never wavered from mines as I proceeded to caress her face with my thumb. In fact, she decided to lean into me, going straight for my lips. 

"Sana...", right before her lips were about to collide with mines, I blocked my lips with my hand. Her eyes widened as she realized she wasn't kissing my lips, but rather my hand. She slightly groaned as she moved her lips away from my face. 

"Yah...why?", Sana pouted. I lightly chuckled at her cute action and patted her head.

"Sorry...", I chuckled again when she playfully rolled her eyes.

She sighed. "Y/N...don't you know that I like you?", her face turned serious, which made me to stop laughing.

I took a moment before saying something. "I...I didn't know", my head lowered. To be honest, I don't know how to feel. After what happened in my previous school, it's been hard for me to accept people's feelings towards me. I'm not a cold-person...it's just...maybe...my past still prevents me from accepting love. I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Sana...", I placed my hand on her cheek. "I'm sorry...I--"

"Can you two...like shut up?", my eyes grew wide. Sana and I both looked to where the voice came from. "Yea, you two lovebirds there. Be. Quiet.", Jeongyeon was looking directly at us... as well as Jihyo, Momo, Nayeon, Mina, and Tzuyu. The only one's left sleeping were Dahyun and Chaeyoung.

"Yo Sana...don't get all cozy with my lover. You got me?", Jihyo was glaring at Sana, but Sana avoided her gaze and bit her lip.

"Y/N... be careful...Sana is dangerous. That's what Mina said", Momo was wiggling her brows up and down. Mina slapped Momo's shoulder, making the hungry girl to pout. "I'm just sayin what you said Mina-chan!".

Mina motioned Momo to keep quiet, as the DubChaeng were still asleep. "I-I never said that..", she defended herself.

"No, but you did", Nayeon butted in.

Everyone nodded their heads, except for Mina who was covering her face.

"Even if she is dangerous, she's a sweetheart", Nayeon chuckled.

"Yea, a sweetheart who's a little too gay, maybe a bit too sexy for her own good, treats you right, will probably feed you medicine by the mouth if you were sick, can rock any hairstyle and that makes me jealous, and is a really cute shiba-inu-squirrel-snake...and yea", Jihyo closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Everyone turned their attention to her but didn't say anything.

The room was silent.

Sana lightly tapped my shoulder. "I think you might've hit her hard this morning...", she whispered to my ear. 

Yea...I've been thinking that since this morning. I just nodded my head.

___________________________________________

Lian: Jhaiiiiiiiiiiii

Me: yes ma'am?

Lian: I'm hungry ;(

Me: What would you like to eat then?

Lian: Ice cream!!

Me: No

Lian: Yes

Me: nO!

Lian: then let me go end your ps4 subscription...

Me: fine here, dammit!

Lian: *a happy spoiled baby* :)