Pause

"YOU CRAZY BISH! GET OFF OF MEEEEE!", Jihyo screamed as Nayeon was on top of her slapping her face.

"WELL HAD YOU NOT DONE THAT THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE GETTING AN ASS WHOOPIN RIGHT NOW", Nayeon grabbed Jihyo by the collar while shaking her vigorously.

"Yo! You two stop fighting!", Jeongyeon was tugging onto Nayeon to get her off Jihyo. 

How did this even start,right? I'm sure you're wondering. . .

*Flashback - 20mins ago*

"The food is on its way", Mina said as she got off the phone.

Everyone cheered. 

"Thank god. I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it alive", Momo was rubbing her stomach.

In the end, we ended up ordering Jjajangmyeon and a specialty pizza that had loads of meat on it. Also since Dahyun had a discount for a chinese restaurant we decided to get sweet n sour pork too.

"Hey Y/N I got a question", Chaeyoung asked me while smirking.

"Sure, wassup?"

She titled her head to the side. "Well...", she paused.

"Yah, don't just pause. Tell me!", I pouted at her.

"Ne ne...", Chaeyoung started to laugh. "My question is...is there someone you like...?", her eyes almost seemed like they were really curious. But seriously...this question came out of nowhere. What made her ask this, and why?

"Uh...I-I don't think so", I shrugged. My answer didn't quite settle with Chaeyoung.

"That's no fun...I'm sure there's someone. I mean c'mon...9 good-looking girls, and not one of them gets your attention?", she leaned forward on the table. "Are you sure?", her eyebrows raised as a smirk appeared on her face.

She's right about the 9 good-looking girls, but I really don't think I have anyone that I'm attracted to right now. Or so I say...for now.

"She's bluffing", Tzuyu suddenly said. 

"A-aniyo!", I tried to defend myself but I already fucked myself over by stuttering.

"See. That's the proof. She just stuttered", Tzuyu added. Dammit Tzuyu. It seems like she comes in at the most unwanted times. Unwanted meaning that she'll catch you lying when you really don't want to be exposed. She's like a secret agent that you don't want spying on you...in secret. Whatever that means...

"Guys let her be", Jeongyeon pitched in. Thank you Jeongyeon, thank you. "I'm sure she's straight anyways", she added.

Sana coughed. 

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu looked at her with suspicious eyes. Am I in deep shit or nah?

"R-right...so yea let's just drop this topic...y'know", my palms were sweating on my lap and truthfully I'm a terrible liar. I could barely fake an act to be Dahyun's pretend girlfriend!

Obviously Chaeyoung and Tzuyu had their suspicions but decided not to question any further. I dunno if that's a good sign or not, but it's a sigh of relief for right now. To distract my mind I started drawing little doodles on my homework. It's a habit I do when I'm nervous or bored in class. My teachers hate it, but my ma loves it and believes that I'm an artistic child thanks to her genes. She flatters herself too much, though that's a good thing. I get my good looks from her.

The doorbell rang. 

"Move bishes I'll get it!", Momo quickly stood up and ran out the door.

"Wasn't she just sleeping...", Dahyun had a confused look on her face.

Within a short time, Momo came back in with 3 bags of food in her hands. "Thy queen has come to feed her peasants", she sat the food down onto the table and everyone started drooling.

"GAMSAHAMNIDA!", we all said as we snapped our chopsticks in half to dig into the food.

"Uwahhhh masitda!", I said while chewing on the sweet n sour pork. Everyone nodded their head at my comment.

"Hey unni, pass me some of the soy sauce", Jihyo asked to Nayeon.

"One sec", Nayeon said as she was finishing up her Jjajangmyeon. Jihyo pouted and seemed to be impatient.

"Nevermind I'll get it. It's just right there", Jihyo reached over the table and was stretching to grab the soy sauce that was right in front of Nayeon. As she reached, her hands slightly tapped the soy sauce, making it tip over towards Nayeon.

Oh no...

"Shit...", Jihyo suddenly said as the soy sauce spilled right onto Nayeon's lap and splashing on her shirt.

Nayeon froze and was looking down into her lap. Suddenly I felt in danger since I was sitting right next to her.

"Jihyo...", she said while slowly looking up to face Jihyo. 

"U-unni...I-i'm s-sorry!", Jihyo's eyes widened as Nayeon stood up and made her way over to where Jihyo was.

"Y-you lil...!", Nayeon grabbed Jihyo and pushed her to the ground.

Aish...

*End of Flashback*

--------------------------------------------------

Yo it's Jhai! I did this chapter this time since Lian is gone on vacay 

uWu

But no worries, I'll up this story as much as possible!

Btw I threw in some more Korean words just to help you guys brush up on the language. I hope they're helpful somewhat ♥ 

Thanks for readin - Jhai