Ship It

"It's no wonder...you can never be honest with yourself"

"What do you mean?"

"Is it that hard to comprehend, Y/N? You simply don't want to love anybody...nor will you let anyone love you. You're selfish...so selfish..."

"W-wait ____! Wait!"

"Mun Y/N!"

"WHAT!?", I yelled, irritated that someone woke me up from my dream.

But goddamn...Why did it have to be my teacher that I yelled at.

"Mun Y/N...", seonsaengnim closed her book, walking up to me with a dangerous glare. An expression that showed 'You fucked up real bad kiddo'. And yes...I really did fuck up.

I gulped as she approached my chair. Those darting eyes looking down on me as her glasses ever so slightly slid along the bridge of her nose. "Sit out in the hallway. We will talk after class...do you understand?", her voice was low, yet threatening. As if holding a gun to my head and holding me hostage.

Understanding her request I quickly nodded and stood up. Bowing in the process as I shuffled my way out of class and into the quiet, boring hallway.

It's not my fault that school is boring and I sleep like everyday or whatever...god..

Leaning against the wall, I slid down to the floor and sat. Crisscross apple sauced with a pout on my face. Disliking the fact that I have to sit out here like a child in timeout. I've got better things to do than sit here glaring at these plain looking walls. The Student council office has better walls than these. Not that it really has any significance...but I thought I'd just point that out.

Wait.

Better things to do?

Yea... better things to do...

I chuckled to myself as I slowly popped my head to look into my classroom. And somehow with great timing, Chaeyoung saw me peeping like a tom.

She quickly smiled then turned her attention to the front. It looked like she was saying something to the teacher but I couldn't hear since these walls are sound proof or something.

Hopefully she isn't snitching...cause I have no problem giving stitches.

Not wanting to get caught, I sat back down on the ground and pondered.

Where should I go? To the student council office? Nonono...Irene-unnie will probably tell me to head back to class. Or maybe to Jihyo-unnie's classroom...wait what class does she have right now?!

All this thinking is driving me crazy! I just want to be anywhere but here!

I sighed while leaning my head back, facing up to the ceiling. Hopeless and tired. Tired of being confused about my feelings, my thoughts, my dreams. So basically my life in general.

"Y/N?"

That voice.

I turned to the side, feeling the dorky smile twitching onto my lips as I looked up at the girl in her blue sweatsuit. "Mina-unnie...?"

She smiled showing that cute gummy smile of hers. "Hey! Long time no see--Why are you...out here?", she whispered while chuckling.

I bit my lip out of embarassment. There is no way I'm telling her that I'm on timeout because I yelled at King Kong the teacher. She really shouldn't have awoke me from my sleep.

"Oh y'know...just wanted to sit on this...nice, cold, plain, floor..."

Mina just blinked and furrowed her brows. 

I nervously chuckled hoping she wouldn't say anything. But that was dumb of me to think Mina-unnie wouldn't say anything. Cause she's way too honest and curious.

"Is that right? So now you have a kink for floors? Interesting", she snorted.

"No! N-no...I don't...", trailing off after realizing I shouted that way too loud. Praying that Ms King Kong doesn't come waltzing out of class. "L-look Mina-unnie...I just really really need to get away from my class. Can you help me? Puhlleassee!?". I begged on my knees and even thought about kissing her hand. But that would be too much.

"Why do you need to leave?", Mina titled her head while reaching out her hand, helping me to stand.

"Because", I leaned to her ear. "School is prison and a bad bish like me can't be in prison"

She nodded, though I doubt she believed that was the actual reason. Doesn't matter. As long as I get the hell out of here.

"Alright then. How about we go out to the courtyard? Is that ok?"

I nodded. "Anywhere is fine but here"

Mina took my hand. I looked at our intertwined hands then back up to her eyes. A smirk plastered across her face as she suddenly started dragging me down the hallway.

But just as we were about to turn the corner, someone shouted my name.

I looked over my shoulder with widened eyes. Seems like the little shorty was coming along as well.

"Chaeyoung? What're you doing out of class!?", I released my hand from Mina to walk up to Chaeyoung  jogging towards us.

"I-I... I seen you out there all lonely", she panted, "So I thought...why not keep you...company"

Hearing those words coming out of this little shorty made me happy. I'm not sure why, but I was surprised to know she actually cared about me.

Since she should care more about her height.

Chaeyoung finally stopped panting. "M-mina?"

"Chaeyoung..."

I don't know if it was just me or whatever...but I could of swore I felt like some sort of spark between them for like a quick second. Kind of like me being a thirdwheel.

Me? A thirdwheel? That's crazy.

"Sooooo...", I said to break up the awkward silence. Causing both of them to snap out of their daze and look my way. "Where to now lovebirds?", snickering as they both became flustered.

How cute.

"W-we are not dating Y/N!", Chaeyoung squeaked just like a mouse. There's no way she expects me to take her seriously with a voice like that.

"Y-yea...w-we're not...", Mina mumbled, rubbing her arm nervously.

I spy my little eye...

"Michaeng", I nodded while clapping my hands.

"What!?", they said in unison.

"Michaeng...because like, you take the Mi out of Mina and the Chaeng out of Chaeyoung...and bam Michaeng!". Feeling proud of the ship name that I made for them, I started to body roll. "Michaeng michaeng!"

"Y/N s-stooppppp!", Chaeyoung grabbed my shirt, trying to make me stop body rolling.

Too bad honey. Once I start rolling there ain't no stopping! When they see me rollin they hatin!

_______________________________

Lmfao this is Lian... I made this crackhead of a chapter bc like...Jhai has utterly given up. Joking he hasn't but his hands got messed up after we had a dinner date...and yea...long story short...he can't write LOL

But yea...sorry I'm not the best writer - Lian ♥