Fate

"Y/N?", Chaeyoung came over to my table. "What're you doing here...wait...more like what a coincidence, right!?", she laughed. I honestly thought she'd be mad.

I glanced at Bambam, but all he was doing was grinning like an idiot.

"Yea..w-what a coincidence", I stood up while nervously laughing. "But when you said cafe, I would of never thought it'd be this one", I said.

"Yea, Nayeon-unni suggested this one. Said she heard about this from a guy named Bambam... odd name if you ask me", she shrugged.

When she said Bambam, my eyes immediately darted at him. 

"I am he", his voice startled Chaeyoung a bit. 

"Y-you...you're Bambam?", her eyebrows shot up. His annoying smirk appeared on his face.

"That's right gorgeous...", Bambam brushed his hair back and blew a kiss to Chaeyoung.

What the f-...

I grabbed Chaeyoung's shoulders and steered her away from him. "Don't mind that monkey...he's got lice and fleas...best to stay away from him". I looked back at him, hoping he was feeling sad, but honestly, he was already flirting with another girl. I dunno why I even felt pity for him...

"Look who I just found", Chaeyoung cutely squealed as we approached the other girls.

"Yooo Y/N", Jeongyeon and I high-fived.

"I guess fate really is on our side", seriously, I feel like I've might've hit Jihyo-unni too hard or something.

"Yah! You're still on that fate shit? How bout have some fate for the test that's coming up!", Nayeon snapped at Jihyo, making her frown.

"It's not my fault that school is boring...", Jihyo let out a loud sigh.

"If that's the case...how about we get together for a study group?", Mina pitched in.

"That's a big YES from me Mina!", Dahyun said. Glad to see her, she seems to be okay from that incident. 

Chaeyoung looked up at me while clinging onto my arm, "How bout it Y/N?". Her dimples were showing while cutely smiling at me... I want to resist...but I...

"I'm in", I replied. Everyone cheered, but suddenly there was a loud sound.

"Ah...That's my bad", Sana shyly raised her hand.

"You farted?", why didn't I notice Tzuyu just till now.

"Yah! That was my stomach, baka! I'm hungry...", Sana cutely pouted.

"There she goes again being cringey...", Momo sighed while walking past everyone. "Can we have a table for 10 people, please?", she said to a waitress that was passing by.

"Sure, right this way", we followed the waitress towards the back of the restaurant.

-----------------------------------------------

Apologies for shorter one! We just finished our finals and are getting

back into the groove of catching up all our stories!

Stay tuned :) ♥♥