A Weird Encounter

"Where are you taking me? Jeongyeon? Hello!?"

She didn't respond. Instead she continued to sprint down the hallways. And me, not being the most athletic person or in shape, was tiredly being dragged as she pulled me by the wrist.

Like honestly at any minute now I'm positive I'll faint. This is too much running.

"Jeongyeon please answer me for gods sake!", I once again whined. My legs were on the verge of giving out. They were ready to make a bitch fall. But I must endure. I must.

This is worse than the pacer! Shit

After moments of her again, ignoring me, Jeongyeon finally glanced over her shoulder. "If you want to be eaten, stripped or gayified by those 8 other girls...then be my guest", she scoffed.

I opened my mouth but soon closed it.

I'm pretty sure gayified isn't a word...but i guess it is now...

"Speaking of 8 other girls...here they come running like a bunch of gay queens that they are", Jeongyeon pointed behind me. I followed her gaze, and indeed, seen 8 girls dashing towards us with anger in their eyes.

But to think Momo was the scariest of them all was...somewhat surpring. And I didn't know she could run so fast...

My eyes widened as they started to catch up. "Shit shit shit! Book it Jeongyeon they're coming hella quick!"

She nodded and made a quick turn around the corner. A corner that would ultimately lead us to a busy hallway filled with kids in the senior class. To which I remind you I'm only a freshman. So i have never seen any of these people before...

"Hey jeong-- woah why the rush!?", one girl said as Jeongyeon ran past her.

"Hey Wendy! Chat later!", Jeongyeon yelled back.

I sheepishly smiled at the girl as I ran past her. She just furrowed her brows and went back to doing whatever she was doing.

So back to us running away from 8 hangry gays, Jeongyeon and I were about to hit a road block.

"Damn... They're in the way", Jeongyeon clicked her tongue as we ran up on a group of students standing in the middle of the hallway. Like dang move! Haven't you seen the sign SHARE THE ROAD!

I groaned when we halted. Then quickly looked back and saw them right on us. And at that moment...everything flashed before my very eyes.

My heart palpitated, my knees shook, my hands clammed. It was as if god had laughed at me and was like bitch you gon die today.

I fell to my knees, defeated. "You win...you fucking win...". There was just no way I could keep running. I'm tired. I'm out of breath. I'm hungry. Please...all I ask is that they spare me.

"YOO JEONGYEONNNNN!", That loud voice was none other than Jihyo. She ran past me, lunging herself at Jeongyeon and slamming her into the ground. "How dare you runaway with my wife!! I swear to god I'll repent you for your sins, bish!"

But all Jeongyeon did was laugh. A laugh that sounded more devious than scared. Which kinda lowkey scared me because it's like girl, are you okay?

Everyone in the hallway was looking, even having the nerve to record what was going on between Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

Some betted that Jeongyeon would win, others betted that Jihyo would.

Between you and I...i bet on Jihyo lol

"Get up", Jihyo finally said, pulling Jeongyeon up by her collar.

"Too tired", she replied while closing her eyes. "And besides, the mission is accomplished"

"Mission? What are you talking about?"

Deciding not to respond, Jeongyeon instead pointed at me with a smile.

I furrowed my brows, confused on what she meant. Then suddenly felt someone holding my arms back, restraining me from moving or running away.

"Who in the-- BAMBAM!?!"

"Bonjour", he winked at me with a grin.

"What the hell...wait what!?", I gave a look to Jeongyeon, then to the others. "Are you serious right now? What is this bullshit?"

"Calm down sis. I'm not gonna hurt you", Bambam laughed. "Just come with me real quick". I glared at him. Wondering why he was even here or why he had the audacity to think he could hold me back. Though I'll admit he has a pretty strong grip. But my kick to his nuts is stronger.

"Why is he...here", Nayeon came towards us. Her eyes looking between Bambam and I.

"I'm here to help you girls obtain y/n", he beamed. As if what he said was normal, or even innocent.

"I am not an object you doofus!", I growled while trying to break free from his grip.

"Are you saying you'll let us have her?", Mina questioned.

Bambam hummed. "Well...not exactly have her...but in a way yes...and no"

"It's a yes or yes, bro", Momo whined with a pout.

Bambam sighed. "Actually...just follow me. We'll talk where there's not so many...people"

But just as he said it, the bell had rung. The students that were there recording and watching this dramatic ass scene unfold, had quickly fled back into their classrooms. The hallway was empty now.

"Oh what good timing", he laughed. I just rolled my eyes as he finally released me from his grip.

"Don't touch me again if you want to see your future kids", I warned. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Ok...so can someone tell me what's going on? I'm confused", said Tzuyu.

"Exactly...", Sana crossed her arms with a sigh.

"Follow....I'll explain", Bambam said, making way for the doors that led to the school's patio.

And once he was out the doors, we all looked to Jeongyeon.

She just shrugged.

__________________

Hey, it's Lian (not jhai haha)

Next chap is the ending for sure this time. But before you read the next chap, please be aware that i legit wrote it on a whim 😂 as well as this chap. But i promise it'll make sense somehow.

So ye see ya in the last chap of this book of ours ;) ❤