Student Council

Y/N POV

*Ring Ring*

"Well, there goes the bell", Nayeon stood up. "See y'all after class. Toodles!", she waved goodbye and left the table.

"Yea, we should get going as well...", Sana groaned. I feel it sis...

"Ugh I don't even want to go! Seriously I'd rather go sleep in the library", Momo leaned her head back and let out a loud ass groan. 

"Do whatever you want...I'm going to class though. You can fail if ya want", Sana stood up and grabbed her backpack, leaving Momo behind.

"Yahhhh, don't go twisting yer granny panties", Momo sluggishly stood up and waved bye to us.

'I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't feel like going to class right now...'

"Let's go Y/N!", Chaeyoung excitedly stood up and was tugging on my shirt.

"Ne...", I replied lazily.

"Get some enthusiasm will ya? School gets out in 2 hours!", she smiled at me, showing those cute dimples again.

I couldn't help but to smile as well. Honestly, I'm glad I met her...even though her short little self ran off with my backpack...but we'll pretend that didn't happen.

"See you", I waved to Jihyo and Jeongyeon, they were the remaining people at the table.

"Bye-bye soul mate", Jihyo smirked at me. 

'Did I knock her down hard? Is her head ok....?'

"Laters Y/N!", Jeongyeon cutely waved at me. That girl...

Chaeyoung and I walked and talked while heading to class. In this school you have the same classroom and classmates for the whole year. Had I known that before actually attending here, I'd probably wouldn't have attended. I mean...the same faces...for the whole year?

"We're all gonna go to a cafe afterschool. Wanna come?", Chaeyoung sat in her chair and I sat beside her.

"I really really wish I could go...but as you know I came in late. I've got a date with the student council.", I joked, but deep down I was mad as hell that I couldn't go hang out with my new friends.

"Ooooh! The student council members got ya? Damn shame", she patted my shoulder. How comforting. "Wait...student council...AH! Sana-unni is apart of it! Maybe she can help you out!", Chaeyoung released her hand from my shoulder and took out her phone.

"Yea...I seen her this morning...", I said.

Chaeyoung looked up from her phone, "You did? Weird, why didn't she offer to help from this morning...". Your guess is as good as mines Chaeyoung.

I shrugged. "There was another girl next to her...i dunno"

"Another girl?", Chaeyoung put her hand on her chin and was thinking. Suddenly she clapped her hands together, "Ah! It was probably Irene-unni!"

'So her name's Irene...'

"I guess", I took a deep breath thanks to the headache that was starting to annoy me. Honestly...

"Alright, let's get started class. Take out your English books!", Seonsaeng-nim tapped the chalk against the chalkboard.

I sighed.

• • • • • • • •

*Ring ring*

"Class dismissed", Seonsaeng-nim sat in her chair. "DON'T FORGET TO DO THE HOMEWORK!", she yelled out while everyone was rushing to leave class. Me on the other hand...wasn't in a rush to go to student council office.

"Earth to Y/N", Chaeyoung waved her hands in front of my face.

"Ah...w-what", I raised my eyebrow at her.

"You should get going...I know you don't wanna go...but Irene-unni isn't very good at waiting for people."

The thought of that made me shiver all of a sudden. Am I going up against the End Game Boss or something?

"I-i'll k-keep t-that i-in m-mind", I tried to smile but ultimately failed.

"Oh my goodness, don't turn into a broken record now. You'll be fine I promise", she smiled at me. "I'll see you laters ok?"

I nodded. "Yea, see ya".

Making my way downtown-- wait, wrong scene.

While making my way to the student council office I spotted a girl who looked about my height. I'm much taller than most girls at this school, but this girl looked taller than me. She had good posture, and maybe a little bit of a princess vibe about her. The girl was talking to a teacher.

"Thank you for bringing the papers to the main office, Tzuyu", the teacher said.

'Ah...so she's Tzuyu. She definitely is tall and pretty'

"You're welcome Jang-nim", she bowed to the teacher and excused herself to leave.

My eyes followed her until she disappeared around the corner. Her beauty was blinding... 

'wow, that sounds like I have a crush on her or something'

I shook my head and continued to walk to the student council room.

There it was, a big sign that read Student Council Office. Is it normal to be sweating at a time like this? My palm feels clammy...ugh. I opened the door and slowly walked in. There was no one in here, which actually freaked me out even more. 

"H-hello...", I quietly said. There was no answer, but I did hear noises coming from somewhere. Wasn't sure where it was coming from but I decided to wander around and try to find it. "A-anyone h-here?". Again no answer. 

'What the actual fluck is going on...'

"I-irene-unni....yahooo", I tried calling her name hoping she'd at least pop out somewhere. Though I am scared, I at least found where the sounds were coming from. I put my ear to the door and was listening. 

'Is she in there? Sounds like music or tv or somethin'

Quietly and slowly, I opened the door. "I-irene-unni...", my head was in the doorway. Whoever that person is standing over there, they obviously couldn't hear me. I took a deep breath, "IRENE-UNNI!!!".

"Eh?"

Well she at least heard that. Thankfully it was Irene. If it was a murderer disguised as a female highschooler, I'd probably piss my pants.

"Ah...muo-ya...", she quickly turned off her stereo and was fixing her hair. "M-mun Y/N...". Seems like she remembers me. Great. Or maybe not great.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi *waves*

This story will still be a fairly slow updated one,

but I do thank you all for readin and likin it! :) I appreciate

it 100000% ♥♥

-Lian