1vs1

"S-sa--", before I could say her name, our lips connected together. 

Aish...this is my first kiss! And it's getting taken away by someone I just met! I want to complain so bad, but damn her lips feel so soft... what a virgin like thing to say. Ugh.

Her tongue was forcing its way into my mouth and I have no idea what I'm doing! Wait...If I refer to all the kdramas and romance shows I've watched, maybe it'll help me out.

I slithered my hand around her waist, pulling us closer together. As soon as I did that, I felt her breath hitch. Maybe that was too forceful because now she was starting to get rougher. Her hands quickly gripped around my neck making me get pushed back onto the wall. I'm trapped... Damn this is bad, yet so fuckin good.

Sana ever so slightly parted her lips from mines, yet her tongue was still in my mouth. Her eyes were gleaming with seductress type of vibe. Good god woman, what're you doing? Are you trying to kill me at a young age? 

Suddenly she slipped her tongue out my mouth and moved her head back, but her hands were still wrapped around my neck. 

"Y/N...", she cooed my name. Mother forgive me for my sins -- and for the sins I'll be committing

We stared into each other's eyes until I heard footsteps coming our way. Sana quickly removed her hands off me and began patting her skirt. "W-well...s-see you back in there", she turned the other way and was walking down the hallway. I watched her until she turned around the corner, out of sight.

Well now I'm all hot and bothered. Thanks. . .

I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. Honestly I dunno what my face looks like right now, but I really don't feel like going back in bathroom to splash cold water. I pushed myself off the wall and started walking down the hallway.

"Ah, Y/N! You good?", it was Chaeyoung.

"Hm, ah, yea. Why?", I said then bit my lip.

Chaeyoung eyed me down. "Just wonderin", this cute kid shrugged while those cute dimples showed again.

"T-thanks for askin tho", I patted her head.

"Yah! Don't pat my head...", she started pouting. "I may be small...but i'll beat you at basketball!", the little cub roared.

"Is that so? We'll have to play 1vs1 one day then", I cheekily said. "Let's head back to study". 

She nodded.

"So what you're telling me...", Nayeon had a confused look on her face.

"I've said it about 3 times unni...", Chaeyoung sighed while leaning on her head.

"Bambam... that was him at the cafe? Are you sure?", Nayeon leaned forward on the table.

"Yes...yes...and yes!", Chaeyoung slightly raised her voice.

"Seems like granny's hearing aid isn't working today", Jihyo was laying on the floor with a notebook on her face.

"Be quiet... I'm the youngest one here", Nayeon snapped at Jihyo, but Jihyo didn't reply back.

We all pretty much wore ourselves out from studying, now we're just lazily sitting around. Even though I've always studied by myself, today was really a good change of pace. It's fun being around everyone and... mmm... yea.

Momo suddenly lifted her head off the table, but there was a bit of drool on the side of her mouth, "Let's order some food!". 

"What should we order?", Sana asked.

"Budae-Jjigae", Momo yelled out.

"Jjajangmyeon with pork", Sana added. My eyes glanced at her but I quickly averted them away.

"Pizza!!", Dahyun was clapping her hands.

Seems like everyone had an item they wanted to eat. I don't particularly care, as long as we just get some damn food soon.

"I'll order all of it for you guys", Mina said while taking out her phone.

"I-isn't it a bit much tho...", Nayeon looked concerned. Mina just shrugged but gave a warm smile to Nayeon.

"You'll all be fat and get no boyfriends", Tzuyu bluntly said. Everyone looked at her, shocked to hear such words. "W-what...I'm just sayin", she said as she crossed her arms.

----------------------------------------------------------

Heyo; just a quick A/N:

We have another story going called "Coffee and Vanilla". This story and that one are

both T x R (Twice x Reader), however C&V has a male protagonist while this is,

of course female. Fear not, we'll update this and our other stories

as often as we can :)

Thanks for reading ♥♥ - Lian