A Cult(ure)

After walking for a bit, the three of us finally arrived at the courtyard. But there was something I was not expecting.

"Uh..."

"Come sit. We've got some things to talk about...Y/N"

I glanced to Mina, hoping to get an answer out of her. But no, she just gave me a nod before leaving me and chaeyoung to go sit with the rest of the girls.

Chaeyoung tugged at my sleeve and I looked at her. "What in the hillbilly is going on?", I whispered.

She shrugged. "I'm just as confused as you are...". The both of us furrowed our brows as we faced the 7 girls sitting in a circle, all looking about ready to spill some scalding hot tea. 

I gulped and slowly made my way towards the circle with Chaeyoung following behind.

It was as if we were in the middle of the elimination round in Total Drama Island.

Chaeyoung and I both sat, looking to everyone weirdly as they watched us with a smile. Creeping the hell out of me until Nayeon finally spoke up.

"Welcome to the circle of--", she suddenly threw some sparkles in the air, "--TRUTH!"

Where in the hell did she get those sparkles from and why the hell does she have them!? What the f...

"Mina what the--what is this?", I asked, not knowing why I was here. And actually thinking about heading back to class because this is freaking me out.

"You'll know soon enough Y/N...soon enough", Mina laughed and gave me a quick wink.

Did she just use my phrase on me? I think she just used my phrase on me? HAH!

"The 9 of us--I mean the 8 of us, excluding chaeyoung, have been thinking hard and loooooong about who you like out the 8 out of us", Jihyo said while eyeing me down hungrily. Her eyes slowly trailed down to my lips and went back up to my eyes. 

Would it be bad to say that kind of...how do you say...made me feel GAY!? 

"Xcuse me!? Why am not included!? I like Y/N too!", Chaeyoung yelled out with a pout on her face.

"You like me!?", I broke my neck to look at her, surprised to actually hear that from her. Because holy shit...it was not even obvious that she liked me and I'm a blind bish sometimes so maybe that's why I've never noticed. Oh god.

"Of course I like you! You're tall, funny, charming, sweet...and bro you're like the best sister that I've never had!", Chae gave me a quick hug before going back to smiling like a cute kid.

what did I expect out of her...like honestly

I sighed of relief, thanking the heavens she didn't actually have a crush on me. But rather in a sisterly love kind of way. And honestly...I didn't see her in that way to begin with. But don't me wrong... she's cute as hell.

"Let the ritual begin!", Dahyun shouted as she stood up. Suddenly doing this embarrassing dance that made me cringe so hard that my future children would feel it.

Everyone stood up as well, copying Dahyun's weird dance. Chaeyoung stood up as well but didn't dare to dance along. She just stood there clapping her hands like a kid watching a circus show.

"Woaaaaah! FANCY!!", Chaeyoung cheered them on. I just sat there facepalming...disappointed at how the events have oh so turned.

Where did it all go wrong...

(• • •)