Bang Bang Bang My Heart

• I miss BigBang :( •

_________________________________

"I'm done!", with a sigh of relief I stacked the last piece of paper onto the pile. It took approximately 1hour and 30mins to finish stamping and making sure they were all signed. 

Irene looked up at me. "Done already? Great, you can go home now", she dug her nose back into the book she was reading.

I squinted my eyes, wondering why she wasn't leaving as well. "Uh.. Irene-unnie?", again she looked up with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes?", her voice was softspoken but enough to make my heart beat a little faster. 

I coughed, "I was just wondering...are you not going home right now?". My eyes glanced away from her as I felt embarrassed asking such a child like question.

She laughed. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at her. "Irene-unnie?". Without any answer she continued to laugh even more.

Honestly...is she okay?

Irene was laughing so much that she literally started turning a bit red. For a second I thought maybe she was starting to choke. But if it came down to it...I don't think I'm the most qualified person to be doing CPR to someone. I've already failed the lifeguard test twice when I was trying to get a job during the summer. Apparently I wasn't giving enough chest compressions to the doll. 

She suddenly started slapping the desk. Immediately I ran over to her, thinking she was choking. "Unnie?", I grabbed her by the shoulder, turning her to face me. The laugh soon stopped as our eyes made contact. 

What the...

Irene turned her head away from me as she realized our faces were a bit too close. "I-I'm fine..", she mumbled under her breath. I bit my lip at the sudden cute action by her. How dare you, Bae Joohyun!

I released my hand from her as I stepped back, giving her space. "R-right... sorry about that", I scratched the back of my head as the feeling of my heart beat against my chest. I'm a mess. With no more words being exchanged, I went to the desk and threw my backpack over my shoulder. "S-see you tomorrow, Irene-unnie", I said as headed to the door. 

"S-see you...", she replied back.

And with that, I left out the room.

God why am I so awkward!?, I slapped my hands onto my cheek to get rid of this embarrassing ass feeling in me. 

*Bzzt Bzzt* 

I took my phone out and looked at the caller ID.

'Yeoboseyo?'

'Y/N, it's me Sana'

'Hey. Whats up?'

'I was just wondering if Irene finally let you out of jail', her voice chuckled.

I laughed. 'Yea, she did. Thank goodness'

'. . .'

'Hello?'

'Um...'

'. . .'

'I'm outside the school..c-can we meet?'

'A-ah...sure!'

'Really!? Ok, well I'll wait for you outside then'

'Alright'

She hung up.

I put my hands onto my face and screamed into them. Sana's out of the blue call just made me squeal like a little girl at Disneyland. I'm not sure how she has that effect on me. But she just does.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. As I started walking and making way to meet Sana, I couldn't help but to keep this smile on my face. It was so obvious that I seen a few kids look at me with confused faces. 

There she was. Leaning against the school's gate as she gazed out towards the street. Thank god she couldn't see me right now. I probably look like a hot mess. Wait...why am I suddenly getting nervous? What is this!? 

I gulped as I slowly walked up to her. My hands gripping tighter on the strap of my backpack. And just as I was about to sneakily tap her shoulder, she suddenly turned to face me.

"Y-Y/N?!", her eyes were wide as she was surprised to see me standing right here. "You scared me", she laughed while covering her mouth. Damn, she's cute.

"I was trying to sneak up on you", a smirk appeared on my face as her eyes took in mines. She slowly dropped her hand from her mouth. Then suddenly she dramatically dropped her jaw.

"Ahhhhh", she faked being scared as she cowered in fear.

My eyebrows furrowed but I soon laughed. I appreciate her efforts to act scared, but this was way too funny and cute. Goodness, she's going to kill me.

"W-what's funny", she pursed her lip into a pout while whining. Sana inched closer, causing me to bite my lip.  

"U-uh w-well..", I stuttered while stepping back slightly. Damn you heart! Why are you beating fast!? Mama didn't raise no bit--

"Y/N...", Sana's face leaned closer to mines, "Won't you give me an answer?". Her adorably sexy voice sent tingles down my spine. 

Sorry mama, but you just raised a girl who falls for pretty women ♥

It's inevitable. 

_____________________________

This story has no literal plot lmfao. It's really whatever I'm thinking of throughout my day. Some chapters that Jhai does are mostly from all the dang TWICE/IZONE crack videos he watches.

Jhai: you can't lie tho... those girls be doing some questionable things ;)

Me: I guess...

We'll be gone for awhile, but don't worry Jhai and I will be back. Take care until we meet again! ♥