Fan See? No! FANCY!

"You can run but you can't hide! Y/N!"

oh god....

I made a sharp turn around the corner. Thinking I had finally lost those beautiful, but crazy weird girls. But no, this is not a movie, it's real life. And real life isn't really on my side today. So instead of actually escaping from them...I ran right into a girl carrying some papers.

And that girl just so happened to be--

"I-Irene-unnie!!!", my eyes widened as her sudden appearance flashed before me as we rammed into eachother. The papers flew up in the air and steadily floated it's way down to the floor, scattering about what looked like over 100pages. I stood there with shock ,realizing I'm gonna be in deep shit...or already am in deep shit.

Irene fell to the floor with a thud, her glasses were crooked as she sat there blinking her eyes wondering what in the hell just happened. And sad to say, I am the 'hell' that just happened.

Can I just die in a ditch? K thx

"Oh my god... I am so sorry unnie!", I reached out my hand to help her up. But instead of actually taking my hand, she brushed it off and stood up on her own, scowling at me with tilted glasses. 

"Mun Y/N", Irene closed her eyes and took a deep breath. I gulped as I seen her hands balled up in a fist. I backed up slowly, wanting to get away from her heated state. Scared that she might punch or slam my ass into the ground at any moment now. Though it would be best if neither happened, but you never know when it comes to Baechu.

"I-I should've been more careful! I was just running away from some weir--"

Nayeon came around the corner with the rest of the girls following close behind. "Y/N! We've finally cau--Oh shit!". They all halted. And Momo being...Momo... ran right into the back of Tzuyu, causing the 9 of them to go tumbling down like a row of dominoes.

Irene and I both watched as the 9 girls started yelling and throwing hands to eachother. Not even caring they were causing a ruckus in the middle of the hallway...and right in front of The Student Council President herself, aka Bae "Irene" Joohyun.

As if being gorgeous and weird as hell wasn't enough, now here they are, arguing like a bunch of kids over the decision of who gets who.

And I guess that who...is me.

"What the he--You know what. Office! Now!", Irene shouted. Her voice scaring the heck out of us, even the random kids passing by.

Momo raised her hand. "Which office? The student council office...or like...the office office". Jihyo turned to her and whispered something. I don't even know what she said but Momo quickly put her hand down while averting her eyes somewhere else.

"Be quiet and just come!", Irene demanded and we all nodded, following close behind her as she guided us to the student council office.

Who knew i'd be back so soon?

~

"Sit!"

We quickly scrambled to find an open seat, but of course there wasn't enough to fit us all. So instead of me sitting in a seat, I sat on the floor next to Chaeyoung's feet.

She giggled while playing with my hair, teasing me that I wasn't quick enough to find a seat like in musical chairs or something. But jokes on her and everyone else cause I was hella good at that as a kid. Maybe not so much now, but if we were 8yrs old again...they'd all be murdered...not literally but metaphorically of course.