Hey Bae

Sugar.

Spice.

And everything nice.

These were the ingredients chosen to crea--

*Ring Ring* 

"Y/N! Get up! It's time to go home!"

My head sluggishly lifted up. "N-ne", I was rubbing my eyes while yawning. 

"Remember, you have another date with the student council?", Chaeyoung teased me as she packed up her backpack. 

Those words made me to quickly wake up. It's funny how hearing the word Student Council, instantly makes me feel threatened. 

"R-right...", I sighed. Though I really don't want to go, I'm not sure if I want to get on Irene's bad side. She seems like she'll manhandle me very easily with that skinny body of hers.

"C'mon, I'll walk you there. Okay?", this kid cheesed at me, showing her signature little dimples. I nodded. At least I know I won't be facing this dungeon alone.

We approached the door, showing that damned sign, Student Council Room. Ooh it's making me shiver. 

"Pray for me", I said as I slowly opened the door. 

Chae laughed, "Don't be so dramatic". I walked in, Chaeyoung following right behind me. 

And there she was. The boss of all bosses, Irene Bae. It almost sounds like I'm calling her Bae. 

What's up Bae-- okay I need to stop lol

"Irene-unnie...oh, and Sana-unnie!", Chaeyoung popped her head from behind me. Since she's much smaller than me, it was kinda cute seeing that.

Irene looked up from her book. Her expression was emotionless then it instantly turned into a smile. I'm not sure why she was smiling, but I'll take a wild guess and say it was thanks to the little shorty behind me. From Irene, I looked towards Sana, seeing that she was looking at me to. I smiled, and she did as well.

"Hey Chae and Y/N!", Sana said as she stood up from her chair, heading towards us. "I'm glad you came Y/N". She leaned into me, "But sorry to say... I'll have to leave you with Irene-unnie today". She moved back and gave me a quick wink. "Let's go cub, I'm hungry". Sana walked past me, then went to link arms with Chaeyoung. 

"See ya Y/N", the cub had a grin on her face as she cutely waved at me. And without a care in the world, those two derps went out the door. Leaving Irene and I to ourselves...once again.

Me, a lamb. Is about to be sacrificed. To the one and only... Baechu.

"I'm not going to bite. Come sit", her voice was soft and angelic, bringing shivers down my back. I took a deep breath and sat in the chair that was in front of her.

My hands fidgeted as I waited for her to finish whatever she was doing. It was crazy how intense she could look while reading a book. But really, those round ol' glasses fit her perfectly. God spent a little more time on her for sure.

Irene closed the book, "Sorry for making you wait".

"A-ah it's fine...really", I nod my head to reassure her it's okay.

 She took off her glasses and set them on the desk. "I just get really into books and don't realize how fast time passes", a slight smile showed on her face. This time it felt a bit more genuine. 

I hummed. Truthfully I don't read alot of books. Unless they're a cook book, then yes.

"Right... so here's the papers", out of thin air, a stack of papers appeared in front of me. My eye twitched but she didn't see it since the papers were blocking her view. "I won't make you run to the office today. But I'll need you to stamp all of these and to make sure they're all signed". I blinked a few times, making sure I was processing all of this.

"O-okay", I nodded and grabbed the papers out her hand.

"You can use Sana's desk for now". I made way to the desk, setting the papers down onto it.

Maybe Statistics isn't so bad. . .

__________________________

Me: Y'know what's harder than Statistics?

Jhai: What?

Me: Trying to find your other sock!

Jhai: Girl, what?! I'll have you know my socks are always together

Me: Then why does the dog have your sock in his mouth!?

Jhai: It ain't mines...

Me: No one in this house wears pink socks with girls on them but you...

Jhai: First of all... those are my favorite socks...and secondly, they have a name. POWERPUFF GIRLS!

Me: Just get your sock from the dog please... 

Thanks for readin my messy chapter :) - Lian ♥