Color Me

"Sit sit", Bambam gestured for the 10 of us to take a seat under the trees. It was a nice cloud free day. Hot, yes very hot, but the trees shade was enough for me to relax under its presence.

Once we all sat along the grass, facing Bambam with curious eyes, he smiled. This time it wasn't a creepy smile. Thank god.

"So...first of all, hello", he crisscrossed applesauce. "And secondly, here's the tea"

Jihyo just about squealed of excitement. "Tell me sister, tell me!", she pleaded while clasping her hands. I shook my head at her behaviour. Truly an odd girl, but that's what I like about her. That's what I like about all of them, matter of fact. They're weirdness is weirdly, refreshing.

Bambam chuckled. "Alright...well, to start off why I've gathered you all here—", he glanced to me, "—I'm sure you know it's because of a certain someone"

They nodded in unison. While me on the other hand just sighed. Cause where the hell is this going? Should I be concerned for my life? Do I even have a life? Good question. Find out on the next episode of— Whatever you want to call it.

Taking out a notebook from his bag, Bambam then placed it in the middle of our circle. I gazed at it, certain that I've seen that thing somewhere before. Can't remember though.

"This notebook here...is Y/N's drawing book", he flipped open the book. "All of these drawings capture our childhood. A childhood that was free of all problems, worry, hate, and everything that leaves a bitter taste in our mouths"

I wanted to protest, scream and honestly slap him for having the audacity of taking my private notebook. But then again, I really can't be mad at him. Cause back then, those childhood days were indeed of better times.

"Wooah! I never knew you could draw Y/N!", Chaeyoung beamed as she saw the first drawing on the page. A drawing of sunflowers in a field, surrounded by birds and a dusk covered ocean view.

The other girls all leaned in to look as well. Gasping and Ooo'ing like children who seen Aladdin was going to be turned into a real-life movie.

"Amazing...the colors are so well blended. Who knew orange and green would go so well together", Sana ran her finger over my drawing. It made me happy to know they appreciate my artwork.

Too bad I don't draw anymore.

"Do you still draw?", Nayeon asked, almost like she read my mind.

I slowly shook my head and she furrowed her brows.

"What the heck!? Why not!?", the bunny shouted, getting the attention of everyone else. And now all eyes were on me. "You better have a good explanation on why you don't anymore. For fuck's sake, don't let good talent go to waste Y/N!". Sorry, but when did my mother attend my school?

I nervously chuckled, "A good explanation? Hm, maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Depends on how you look at it". It's true. It really depends on how you look at it. Since...the reason I stopped drawing in the first place seems kinda dumb. Back then it felt like a valid reason, however as of now, it was probably just a stupid excuse.

Bambam stared at me, and knowing him since he was an ugly little boy, I knewl he was waiting for me to explain it to them, or he would have the honors of doing it. So to answer him, I gave a nod. He gulped, then gave a nod back.

"Listen...", he sighed and the girls looked to him once again. This time, Bambam dropped the giddy happy act. "I understand you girls like Y/N. Right?" They happily nodded. "Good", he stifled a chuckle. 

I sat back on my palms and carefully watched as they interacted.

"How should I start?", Bambam put a hand to his chin, thinking. After a moment, he finally clapped his hands. "Right...let's start where Y/N got her heart broken". My eye twitched just hearing that. Though I kept my composure.