gOD NO!

"Thank you", we all sat down at the table.

"Of course", the waitress bowed and left us to ourselves.

There was a long silence.

"Ahem...", Nayeon spoke up. "So...how about we get pata and some side orders?", she looked around to everyone.

Ah right...I ordered pata with Bambam...but who cares about him right now

"That's fine", Tzuyu said while looking through the menu.

"Yup, I agree as well", Dahyun nodded her head.

Nayeon clapped her hands together, "Good. That was easy...unlike other times". She rolled her eyes but was smiling.

"About the study group...when will you guys do that?", I asked while looking at Mina who was sitting across from me.

"Uh...t-today maybe...since the tests are in 2 days", she let out a small sigh.

"GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE WE HAVE TESTS AND TODAY IS ONLY THE FIRST DAY!", Jihyo yelled out.

"Stop freaking shouting!!", Nayeon grabbed Jihyo's shirt and pulled her to her face. "Do me a favor and just...shush...ok?", her eyes narrowed at Jihyo. 

"F-fine...", Jihyo sighed and moved Nayeon's hand off her.

"Two idiots", Jeongyeon laughed while pointing at them. Her laugh made me laugh.

The waitress came around and we gave her our orders. 

"Y/N...about this morning...", Sana was tapping her glass.

"Hm?"

"S-sorry...", she bowed her head down.

"A-ah...no need to apologize...y-you were just doing your job", I was waving my hands to show her it was fine.

"Still...I'd like to make it up to you...", she lifted her head and slightly smiled.

"I-it's f-fine...r-really", ugh why am I getting nervous?

Everyone were breaking their necks looking at both me and Sana.

"Ah mwo-ya...what is this", Momo was laughing while covering her mouth.

Sana's face suddenly turned red, "Yah! It's not what you think!". She slapped Momo's shoulder, making Momo to hiss at her.

"R-right...as I was saying, most likely today. Will you be able to join us Y/N?", Mina turned to me.

I thought about it for a second. "Mmm, I'll join you guys", I smiled.

"Damn, you've got a killer smile", Chaeyoung said while grinning.

"Ah...gomawo...", I scratched the back of my head out of embarrassment.

We paid for our food and left out the restaurant.

*buurrrpp* "Momo seriously...", Sana groaned while pinching her nose.

"Blame it on the food sista, that shit was delicious", Momo rubbed her tummy.

"Is everyone fine with coming to my house for the study group?", Mina asked to everyone.

"Neeeee", they all replied, I didn't say anything and just nodded my head. I wonder how Mina's house is.

We walked for another 10mins until we finally reached a neighborhood that suddenly had this rich feel to it. All the houses were big and had gated entrances...

"Yea, her family is pretty rich", Chaeyoung nudged my arm and was giggling at me. I didn't realize I was aimlessly looking around like a kid who just visited Disneyland for the first time.

"Evening Ms. Myoui!", two guards were standing by the entrance.

"Evening", she warmly smiled at them and they proceeded to open the gate.

"W-woah...", I whispered to Chaeyoung and she cutely laughed. We all followed behind Mina and made our way into her house.

"I'll prepare some tea, you guys head into the room", Mina instructed as she took off her shoes.

I was confused on what she meant by room but decided not to ask and followed everyone. Nayeon opened a door which presented a room that had alot of windows, allowing the beautiful sun to shine in the room. I was amazed at how simple yet beautifully decorated this room is.

"This room makes me fall asleep", Jihyo said as she placed her backpack on the floor by the table.

"Or does studying make you fall asleep?", Jeongyeon snickered and sat herself at the table as well.

Everyone gathered around the table and took out their pages of homework. Shortly after, Mina and 2 other people came in with some tea and cookies. "You know the way to my heart Mina", Momo said while licking her lips. Mina just shook her head and was laughing.

"You guys ready to study?", Mina spinned her pencil in her hand.

"N-no...", Jihyo groaned and fell back onto the floor.

"Get a grip", Nayeon was tickling Jihyo's stomach.

2 Hours Later

"No gOD! PLEASE NO! nO MORE!", Jihyo yelled out and threw her book to the floor.

"Dramatic much...", Dahyun raised her eyebrow. We all busted out laughing due to Jihyo's random drama show.

"A-am I dead...", Momo had her face on the table.

"No you're in hell", Tzuyu replied.

Ack, all this laughing is gonna make me piss on myself. I shouldn't have drunk some much tea.

"Mina, where is the bathroom?", I asked while standing up.

"Once out the door, turn left then make another left and the door is right there", she replied.

I nodded my head and went out the door. 

Damn...her house is really nice...wait is this marble flooring? I feel like I'll mess up the floor just by walking on it! Following Mina's directions, I found the door to the bathroom. 

"Uwah...this is...", I said to myself.

I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. "I could literally live in this bathroom", I laughed to myself. Dried my hands off and opened the door to leave the bathroom.

"Ah..Y/N..sorry didn't see you!", Sana stepped back since we almost ran into eachother.

"Sorry that was my fault", I lightly bowed. A cute smile appeared on her face.

"Y/N...", she put her hands behind her back and was twisting her body slightly.

"Hm?"

"As to... r-repay you for my rudeness...", she came closer to me, leaving very little space between us. "Please allow me to...", her hand slithered around my neck.

Huwhat ?

---------------------------------------------------

Mina: Hey boy, I'm gonna make this simple for you. You got two choices...Yes...or...Yes!

Me: Yes, yes and yes!

Lian: (/^▽^)/